Thinking of Ordering

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Thinking of Ordering

Postby Taszi17 » March 23rd, 2006, 6:42 pm

Hi everyone:)

I have visited the website and I am seriously thinking of buying the 4 week program. Of course at 200 plus dollars I will have to wait a couple weeks till I get paid lolol. I have tried WW and JC and even just bought a treadmill that I have only used 3 times. I am trying not to be too hard on myself right now about eating Taco Hell tonight. Ok you get what I am going through hehehe.

Here are the stats
206 would like to be 135 = 70 pounds 29years old 5'5"

I have looked at all the pics and was wondering if there was anyone out there that has similar stats to me and can tell me how they are doing :?: :exercise:
Taszi17

Hi,

Postby dede4wd » March 23rd, 2006, 7:22 pm

Hi there,

I used to LIVE at Taco Hell!

I'm glad you've been reading the forums, there's plenty of into on it. Have you checked out the FAQ's?

Medifast is WONDERFUL and has worked wonders for me. If you follow the plan, you WILL lose weight! You will be healthier, you will feel better.

I did MF about a year ago and quit. It is very restrictive. I was cheating and then finally quit. I came back last month. I just realized that this was it, I've had it, I won't be fat and I won't be unhealthy ANYMORE. At that point, the deed was done, I am 100% compliant to the program. If it's not allowed, it doesn't go ANYWHERE near me! I'm doing really well and I have NO doubt that I will reach my goal.

So, my suggestion is are you at the point in your life where you will give this program 100% for your specified period (say, 1 month)? This isn't a "one bite won't hurt" program. If you do that, you'll be hungry, miserable, and never get into the mold fat burning/appetite supressant zone that mild ketosis brings. If you promise yourself you'll give it a try, it is so worth it. If you are not at that point in your journey, then don't waste the money.

I LOVE Medifast. I'm only down 22lbs, and my face looks COMPLETELY different! I feel healthy, I am SO happy! If you're ready...Medifast WILL help you! We will help you. We walk arm and arm all the way through this battle. We will bring each other to victory!

Sorry I babbled, I'm very much rah rah Medifast! Hope this helps with your decision! You can join the forums by registering. It's free! Then you can Private message any of us with any questions you have, post anything, and maybe we can learn your name.

Take care!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby veritas » March 23rd, 2006, 7:48 pm

Well Dede just about said it all!!! This diet absolutely WORKS. I have only been on a little over a week and am already losing weight and feeling great.

It all has to do with you- are you sick of the way you are and ready to change? Thats all it takes for anyone to succeed. You have to be determined to stay on the straight and narrow and do not stray.

I figure if I am going to spend the money, I better do it right or why bother. I could just throw my money in the toilet if I don't give this my best effort.

I love this plan and this forum, with these two combined you are sure to succeed. Just go for it, Taco Hell can wait!!!
veritas
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Pashta » March 23rd, 2006, 8:54 pm

Well you can check out my stats, I'm not too far off from yours. But I just started, we'll see how it goes on the weigh-in on Sunday. :) I can tell I'm losing, I feel better already though. I bet I lost 5 pounds by now.

What Dede and Veritas said is perfect, you must commit to it. The food is a LOT better than I thought it would be! A couple things are downright tasty. :bib:

A big welcome hug to you, I hope you are ready to take that step. :mrgreen:

:hug:
Last edited by Pashta on March 23rd, 2006, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » March 23rd, 2006, 8:59 pm

Like DeDe, Veritas, and Pashta said if you are at a point in your life where you are really ready to lose the wieght and get healthy for life than stop thinking about it and just jump in and order! We love having new people join is and you have a built in support group as an added bonus to the wonderful food.

I started Medifast on Jan 15th and have lost over 40lbs and if that is not results I don't know what is. Everyone here loses at their own rate but I can tell you that the one thing we all have in common is that we all lose!

The only regret I have with Medifast is that I did not find it sooner!

Take the plunge and you can be a loser like all the rest of us

Let us know what you decide

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby DogMa » March 23rd, 2006, 9:13 pm

We can get a little cult-like here, I think, but it's because we all believe in the program so much!! I resisted Medifast for a long time before I finally tried it, because I just didn't think I could live with it. Well, look who was completely wrong!!

I may lose more slowly than most of the others, but my stats speak for themselves. And I'm not that far off from you. I started a little lower and my goal is a little lower, because I'm a few inches shorter than you are. But I had about the same amount to lose.

The program works if you follow it. Do it right, and you'll not only look better, you'll FEEL much better and healthier. I had friends (and one friend's daughter) visiting from out of town this week, and wherever we went, my friends were walking more slowly and taking more rests and just generally having a lot more trouble than I was - I was walking ahead with the 11-year-old most of the time. One had a pedometer on, and one day she did 12,000 steps - and at one point she waited while her daughter and I went and got the car, so we probably did more like 15,000. I wasn't even tired!!

If I can do this, I really think ANYone can. You'll be amazed at the results.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

I don't know if I've said this..

Postby dede4wd » March 23rd, 2006, 9:31 pm

I don't know if I've said this before...but Lisa and Robin, you are both SO inspiring to me! You are both my heroes and keep me going!

Love,
DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby smartipantz » March 23rd, 2006, 11:01 pm

Taz,

I started out weighing just a little more than you - but I'm also 5'5".... but I'm a bit older (42). I have been on Medifast for 10 weeks today and have been doing great!

Good luck......... and get ready to feel a whole lot better :)

Smarti
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 24th, 2006, 4:11 am

Dido Pashta today is my day 5 & I was down 5lbs as f day 4 this program is wonderful! I love it & feel great I was wearing a pair of pants yesterday that used to fit a little snug & I was running around jacking them up all day the little 5lbs made my tummy go down & there was nothing there to hold up them pants! HA HA :mrgreen:
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » March 24th, 2006, 9:01 am

Great start Nikki!!

You're on your way...:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby ToyDiva » March 25th, 2006, 5:57 am

I haven't been around for a few days and almost felt a 'withdraw' from not being on the boards! Robin is correct in the cult-like atmosphere, but it works for lots of us. We were all at a point in our lives that we had to do Medifast. Food had taken over our lives. This program works and works well.

Good Luck!
Started 02/21/6

ToyDiva
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby blondeangel7782 » March 25th, 2006, 6:24 am

Unca_Tim wrote:Great start Nikki!!

You're on your way...:)

Thanks Unca I actually am down 7lbs now I need to change my profile! I'm on day 6 and today starts the real battle of behaving on the weekends because that's where I always fall off the wagon but I'm eating oatmeal now mmm good and drinking a diet rite cola will be sipping the water a bit later. I swear if I can do this anyone can :-) I'm the #1 failure chick who has tried every single diet or so called easy life style change known to man (i'm only 23) this is so easy I found myself being so busy I almost forgot my early evening supplement yesterday Oooopps thankfully a girl at work asked me"Did you do our snack yet?" I said Oh Sh** my shake and ran to the kitchen so by day 5 it will be a breeze! I think whats so different this time around is I have so much positive support & I'm seeing results and I'm totally comitted as every other time I kept telling myself oh I can have that and feeling uneasy about not being able to have things my hubby was eating or I kept telling myself I will do this until the weight comes off then I will eat whatever I want & that's a state of mind you just can't have this has to be a lif style change not just temporary. Sorry to ramble onn just sharing my thoughts & what has helped me happy shaking :-)
blondeangel7782
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Thank you:)

Postby Taszi17 » March 25th, 2006, 1:27 pm

Thank you all for responding to my post. I took the plunge and ordered my first two weeks and since I got the speedy shipping it should be here by Thursday. I agree with all of you that it sounds fabulous and that it is all what you put into it. I am so ready to get this weight off and I feel that each diet I try when I don't see results right away I bail. I am hoping that with this I will have some results that will keep me motivated. It sounds like all of you have so that totally makes me siked up :) Now that I have actually ordered it I am soooo excited for it to get here. Thank you all for your support I really appreciate it. It makes me feel like I am making the right decision to get on board and go for it:)
Taszi17

Postby Joelie » March 25th, 2006, 1:37 pm

Image Taszi17!!! And WTG on taking the plunge! You won't regret it one single bit! I started on Tuesday and can already feel a difference.

No doubt it's the right decision! Image
Joelie
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby DogMa » March 25th, 2006, 2:08 pm

You definitely made the right choice. Welcome!!!!

Most of us have tried - and failed - other plans multiple times. You're lucky in that you're young enough to probably still have a functioning metabolism, at least. But even those of us who can't lose on other programs, no matter how closely we follow them, lose here. I'm living proof. It's taken me longer than most, but my stats say it all. I've lost 50 pounds and I'm still losing! Given the trouble I've had the past few years, it's pretty much a miracle to be where I am right now. And I truly believe I'll reach goal and, most important, be able to maintain it when I'm there.

Congratulations on finding the last weight-loss program you'll probably ever need!! (And for doing it while you're still young!)

I can't wait to hear about your progress after you start!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Next

Return to Come on in.