I think I screwed up today

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

I think I screwed up today

Postby Anabel » June 22nd, 2007, 5:08 pm

...I'm not sure though. I took 8oz of scallops and boiled them and they ended up being not even 4oz, so they shrunk more than half. anyway, since I didn't know what to eat to have my 7oz of lean I decided to eat Boca Soy burgers and heated one up. After weighing it, it still didn't come up to be 7oz so I made another one. I'm sure this was way too much lean but when I added it into my mymedifast my plan it doesn't seem to count it as anything when I click "report the food". It only "reported" the scallops but not the burger. Anyone know why? I've tried probably five times and nothing seems to work. I even added the boca burgers to another day in the future and clicked on report foods and it still didn't count it. HELP, I am sure I overate. The only good thing though is that I'll still be under 900cal today incl. all my medifast meals.
~ANABEL~
Anabel

Postby nickieluv » June 22nd, 2007, 5:59 pm

The Boca burgers I believe are 2 per serving, so given the weight of your scallops you should only have had 1 burger. But I'm sure you'll be fine - just don't make a habit of it!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss