I screwed up today

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I screwed up today

Postby Lynn » April 25th, 2004, 6:23 pm

Well i'm so mad at my self :x I had been doing great. Today was day 7, no cheating, drinking all my water and everything but then this afternoon i ate a peice of pizza. I'm so mad at my self :x . But i'm not going to dwell on it. I'm going to pick my self up and keep on going. I'm can do it and i'm going to do it.

I hope that i'm not the only person this has happend to. I'm going to keep on going and i'm going to make it. :help:
Started Medifast : 04/19/04
Starting Weight : 300
Goal Weight :135
Todays Weight :288
Lynn
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Landylue » April 25th, 2004, 8:14 pm

Lynn! It's important to think about WHY you ate that slice of pizza. Was it out of stress? Boredom? Were you angry? When we know what our 'triggers' are, it helps to avoid those situations in the future.

But, I am so very proud of you! You had an extraordinary first week! Don't let losing this small skirmish in any way convince you that the war can't be won. You have a wonderful attitude, and I know that you are going to go all the way.

We are ALL pulling for you, Lynn.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SneezyKitten » April 26th, 2004, 7:56 am

Good for you for a) recognizing your weakness and being honest about it right away and b) getting right back on your plan IMMEDIATELY! The worst thing you can do is let your goal out of your site because you had one piece of pizza. You can't go the distance unless you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on that horse!
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » April 26th, 2004, 1:10 pm

Hi----

Good advice -------you need to know the why so you can plan -- the most important decision is not anymore --- and figure it out with a clearer MF head!!!!! Thinking really does get clearer without all that crap running thru our veins and heads!!!
BRAVO ---- keep -keepin-on... you can do it!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » April 26th, 2004, 1:54 pm

Lynn,

Well, just know this, confession is good for the soul! Glad that you came here and told us. We know how it feels. :oops:

Now you are back at it and that is a Good Thing!

The thing that bugs me the most when I do things like that is that I usually eat something off my plan when I am not really hungry. The food doesn't comfort me, it only makes me feel bad about myself. Food is not my friend!

I made a new rule for myself - I will not eat in the kitchen. It is too easy to scarf a lot of calories while standing up at the kitchen counter or with my head in the fridge... The kitchen is a preparation place, not a eating place.

Ta ta.

Have a great rest of the week and remember, Sunday's comin' and we want to have a great report!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room