Uh Oh! I think I might have messed up?!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Uh Oh! I think I might have messed up?!

Postby Mom23 » April 14th, 2006, 5:06 pm

Tonight at dinner my daughter poured me a 6 oz. cup of skim milk forgetting that I'm not drinking milk anymore. :guzzle: As I was eating my L&G, I drank the milk -- actually, not thinking either. Then I suddenly realized that I drank about 4 oz. of it and that I shouldn't have. :dooh: Is this going to mess things up?! :?: :?: :?: I sure hope not! :( Even after 3 weeks, I did something mindless! UGGGGGH :dohdoh:
Bobbi
RE-start date: 10/27/06 (33lbs lost; 12 gained=21 lost on MF prior to re-start)
Mom23
Preferred Member - #30 Club

yup

Postby dede4wd » April 14th, 2006, 5:08 pm

I know how you feel. I can't tell you how many times I've caught myself WHILE CHEWING something I inadvertently popped in my mouth. I spit it out and promise to be real careful and THINK before I put something in my mouth.

Did it mess you up? Hope not! Will you do it again? Probably not! Should you beat yourself up about it? NO!!!

Just my 2 cents!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby falisamarie » April 14th, 2006, 6:28 pm

Well considering that if you are low on products they suggest you substitute 8oz skim milk I think you will be fine.

Side note: It is not recommended that you do this for more than a day so remember to order your Medigoodies in time to get them before you run out!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jan » April 14th, 2006, 7:48 pm

Hmmm,
The 4 oz of skim milk won't cause tooo many problems. A little extra protein and carbs but just be really compliant and you'll do fine. It just goes to show that we all (almost all anyway :mrgreen:) eat on "autopilot" What's there goes in the mouth. That goes for the little tastes when we're cooking too and a nibble of something on our hubby's plate that just looks delicious. We are all learning as we go. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss