The wonders of Water -

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

The wonders of Water -

Postby Triskets » August 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm

Hi Gang -

On the MF plan or any plan, drinking lots of water is good for your system and weight loss. But you knew that already right?

I've been an avid water drinker for over 20 years and I'd like to pass on my secret to drinking lots of water to anyone who is having trouble getting their 64oz in per day -

I like to drink water out of one quart water bottles that have the plastic straws built in them. I have them everywhere in my house - next to my chair where I watch TV, in the kitchen, on my nightstand, next to my computer. I even have water in my car. When I use a straw, I drink more. If you don't believe me, try it. When you get thirsty, take a couple of swallows from your water container. You'll be surprised how much of the water you've drunk. I go through a quart in no time.

Also, the more water I drink, the more water I crave. Pop, coffee, tea, etc, don't quench my thirst like water does.

Besides the benefits to your system, water also retards the skin wrinkling as we age. I'm 48 and have very few wrinkles on my face.

So happy drinking!
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby LadyChamp » August 6th, 2004, 7:38 am

Thanks for the tip! :toast:

LadyChamp
LadyChamp
Regular Member - #50 Club

Water YES

Postby bear45 » August 7th, 2004, 9:57 am

All of my life it seems I ALWAYS HAD to have my stomach FULL...drinking my water has become a healthy way to still have that feeling of 'fullness"...when I get hungry or when I have a craving, I drink more water...it really is helping me to stay on track...hope everyone is having a good day...I am off to my yoga session...NOW if I can just start doing 5 minutes of yoga a day by myself at home, I will be doing good...I LOVE my 1 hour session every Saturday with my teacher, but have not been too successful at doing it by myself at home...that is my next challenge...JUST DO IT!!! Slowly, but surely I am learning that I just HAVE to do it...trying not to be too SAD about it taking 50 years to get to this point...just being HAPPY that I now have that awareness...blessings to you each...Lisa in Dallas

5/28/04

286/253/150
bear45
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss