The Scale

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

The Scale

Postby MerryMary » June 8th, 2007, 12:38 pm

Thought these were cute and wanted to share ... perhaps it will help lighten things up when the scale misbehaves! LOL :lol:

... And then there's this one ... an assured way of getting a better weight :roflmao: :

Image OR ...

... And of course those days we receive payback for a job well done :D :

Enjoy!
MARY
Started MF 11/6/06; reached goal 9/27/07.
MerryMary
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby Diana » June 10th, 2007, 7:57 am

These are great, Mary!! Thanks for posting them. I couldn't see the second one (wouldn't load). The first one, though, I think is my favorite!! Of course, now with Medifast and Take Shape for Life, those are tears of joy, right?? :mrgreen:
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby MerryMary » June 10th, 2007, 11:31 am

Diana wrote:These are great, Mary!! Thanks for posting them. I couldn't see the second one (wouldn't load). The first one, though, I think is my favorite!! Of course, now with Medifast and Take Shape for Life, those are tears of joy, right?? :mrgreen:

LOL! :roflmao: Good Point ... MF certainly does change fear of the scale to tears of joy!! My doctor was soooo impressed when I went for my wellness check up last week (hadn't seen him since before I began MF). He seemed familiar with the program and had no qualms about it. Like I said, he was extremely impressed with my weigh loss--well over 70# he should be!! LOL

Speaking of doctors ... hehehe, that second cartoon I saw at his office. I'll try to PM it to you. It's a pic of a lady lying on her back with her feet straight up --she is balancing the scale on her feet to get a reading ... LOL

So glad you enjoyed the levity! :D
MARY
Started MF 11/6/06; reached goal 9/27/07.
MerryMary

Return to The Weight Room