scale

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

scale

Postby happy as a bug » December 15th, 2005, 12:14 pm

Hey Jan, I need to find a relly good scale and I was just checking to see if you had any suggestions. :dooh: I know that mf has one but ust wanted to now if anyone had tried it!!
happy as a bug

Scale

Postby Jan » December 15th, 2005, 10:41 pm

Hi Happy,
Sorry I am soooo late in responding. Nancy Terry, Paul and I were all out having fun today. We rode a steam locomotive (it is the "freedom train from l976 -- a really neat old steam engine which was restored in '76) Then we all went and saw Polar Express on the Omnimax Theater Screen. Anyway home now and checking the forum.
The MF scale is a good one -- many people have it. My hubby bought me another electronic one before I started the MF program. My personal feeling is to not rely on the old scale tooooo much. It can be pretty discouraging. I packed mine up and left it in the closet for 3 weeks -- but if you need a good scale the MF one is good.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » December 16th, 2005, 11:20 pm

Dear Happy ~

The Take Shape For Life/Medifast digital scale is very nice - sleek, sort of a Jetson-looking scale with the weight displayed in LCD. It has been sale priced for $23.99 for quite some time. They used to sell for $59.

I prefer the digital scales over the spring scale, as they are more reliable.

I have a Tanita scale that was given to me by my girlfriends during my weight loss phase and I have not replaced it with a TSFL just because I am a saver/frugal cheapie... however, I have purchased a number of TSFL digitals and given them to friends and family members as gifts of health.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

scale

Postby happy as a bug » December 19th, 2005, 1:30 pm

That sound great! :yay: Just need to know one thing thought, how far does it go up in pounds, just want to make sure that it will work for me??
:bighug:
happy as a bug

Postby Nancy » December 19th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Hi, Happy ~

The Take Shape Digital Scale accurately weighs from 0-330 pounds.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.