SURGERY ANYONE???

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby LilMsTexas » June 1st, 2005, 7:46 am

ya know Seaside I have no idea on that one actually. I am trying to get within 10lbs of my ideal weight before the surgery. I know from what I've read that they prefer for you to be at or very close to your "ideal" body weight before the surgery. Although alot of people do it without losing all their weight first, I'm sure the results are far better if there is less to cut off :shock: The MORE THE MERRIER I SAY ;)
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby noexcuse » June 1st, 2005, 7:59 am

Congrats Christi :) I am so happpy for you and can just feel your excitement and relief reading your posts .... your in my thoughts and prayers :D
Eccl 3:1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. (Now is the time to acheive your goal)

Ali
noexcuse
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » June 3rd, 2005, 1:05 pm

Christi, (with an I) that is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I've been away from the boards for about a week and I'm SO glad to hear that this is going to happen for you!!!

YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you! :dance:

Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Paula » June 3rd, 2005, 5:55 pm

Hi Christi,
Congratulations! When I read this thread your description of the trouble you've have with your skin brought tears to my eyes. I hope you have the very best outcome ever! I'm going to be waiting to hear all about it. God bless you! I know you'll do great, girl! :D :D :D

Paula
Paula
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby martha » June 4th, 2005, 12:32 pm

Christi---
:lol: :lol: CONGRATULATIONS on your surgery.. I can hardly wait to see your pictures.. I am wanting the same surgery after I lose about 100 pounds..I can see your big beautiful smile from here... Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DonicaB » June 5th, 2005, 11:31 am

Christi~~I kept wondering while I was camping what you had found out. Then I couldn't seem to find this post when I got back. Luckily, I finally found it. I must have been looking right over it.

I am sooooo happy for you. :clap: :clap: :yippee: :yippee: You must feel absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to see the results.

You are such a super duper person. :hug: You deserve all the happiness in the world.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Come on in.