Sunday Morning Roll Call May 4th, 2008

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call May 4th, 2008

Postby katieb920 » May 4th, 2008, 5:07 am

I am happy to say I am down -3# Yahoo. Which puts me in the 60# club.

I was a little dissapointed I needed to lose .1 more and I would of been in the 80's Well maybe next week.

Good look everyone
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Petunia » May 4th, 2008, 6:02 am

A new club is always very motivating!

I am down 3.5 pounds this week. I had a few milestones including the clear reappearance of the collar bones, my BMI is now in the overweight category, I have less than 40 pounds to goal, and I am into the 170's!!

I only wish I could have spread some of the milestones out for weeks of less success.
Petunia
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby ladyhawke » May 4th, 2008, 6:12 am

Wow, you ladies did great!

No weigh in for me, bad week, back on it today even though I have a First Communion party, it was my son's b'day yesterday and we celebrated it for a few days and believe me I feel it and it is not a good feeling....much prefer the lean and "mean" feeling.

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration to get back on track.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » May 4th, 2008, 7:19 am

sad to report that i am UP 3.8 since my last official roll call weighin 3 weeks ago. Even worse is, 3.3 of that is from carb overload a couple of days this week. Originally i was going to ask that science guy not to strip me of my club, because i am headed back BUT, it's my fault so i CRAWL back into the 50# club, ears down and tail between my legs. Congrats to everyone else holding themselves accountable whether losing, maintaining or gaining!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Maisy » May 4th, 2008, 7:33 am

Well...back from Jamaica, and I am not telling! However, checking in to say there were pictures taken of me that are OMG and I don't mean good. I will share next week and needless to say I am so OP it's not funny! WTG with the losses keep it up.
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby cydj21 » May 4th, 2008, 6:04 pm

As usual, my weigh-in will be tomorrow morning....

But really, what's everyone else's excuse? :lol: Roll call keeps me accountable and gets me so motivated by seeing how everyone else is progressing. I hope more people join in next week.
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby summergirl » May 4th, 2008, 8:24 pm

I haven't weighed myself in days... I am thinking for my sanity and "health of baby", I've gotta not do that... Otherwise, I will be tempted to do the 5 and 1... My husband is leery of me eating too much MF and not enough "real food". I will tell you all though, about my past few days of eating. I was doing 5/1 pretty much (although with some added veggies) up until Friday evening. We were camping at the Coast with a group of friends. I had a cheeseburger (kids size) for dinner friday night and felt absolutely HORRIBLE all that night. My stomach hurt and I just felt awful. The next day, I began with my first 2 MF meals, and a lunch with the fam. We went out to a Clam Chowder place with our group for dinner last night and I had a turkey sandwich... Oh my. It is truly amazing how much less I am able to eat now and just how "yukky" it makes me feel to eat "normal" food. My stomach was, again, horribly uncomfortable and I just felt bad, in general... All this in combination with the fact that many foods sound very "un-pleasing" to my stomach right now with the whole pregnant factor. I can no longer eat my MF soups, dang it...

I will continue to read up and follow everyone's success and share what little tidbits I have... Congrats, and good luck to you all! :mrgreen:
summergirl
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby cydj21 » May 5th, 2008, 6:19 am

:D Stepping up to the plate and showing up for roll call!

I lost 3lbs last week! Goodness...I was hoping for more, but 3lbs did WONDERS in terms of new milestones:

I made the 80# Club!!!
    I am FINALLY in the 180s!!!
    I have <20lbs to go until 100lbs lost!!!

I feel fantastic and cannot wait to keep kicking butt! :D
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Maisy » May 5th, 2008, 7:06 am

cydj21 wrote::D Stepping up to the plate and showing up for roll call!

I lost 3lbs last week! Goodness...I was hoping for more, but 3lbs did WONDERS in terms of new milestones:

I made the 80# Club!!!
    I am FINALLY in the 180s!!!
    I have <20lbs to go until 100lbs lost!!!

I feel fantastic and cannot wait to keep kicking butt! :D

:whoohoo: :whoohoo: :whoohoo: :whoohoo: :whoohoo:
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Diana » May 5th, 2008, 4:57 pm

Howdy, all.

(dusting off my old chair in the 100# club for Cyd) It's all ready for you!!! :)

I'm actually up 1.2 lbs from my last weigh-in, which was up .8 from a previous weigh in, so a grand gain of 2 lbs. I'm looking for that to reverse, though, since I know I haven't been 100% compliant.

Here's to a great week, everyone!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Return to Roll Call