Suggestions on cooking zuchinni

Add your favorite recipes.

Postby ascicles » March 21st, 2006, 11:33 am

DogMa wrote:You liked a vegetable???? That's awesome!!!! Congratulations!

Well, I've always liked zuchinni, I just didn't like the way I was cooking them. Mushrooms, cucumbers, and zuchinni, I like. Everything else, I don't (at when we are talking about LEGAL vegetables).
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Grate the squash -

Postby NE gal in South » March 21st, 2006, 1:59 pm

let it drain in a colander lined with a dry paper towel to absorb the moisture. Spray your fry pay with Olive Oil PAM, saute some chopped onion and garlic, add the Zuchini and cook to your liking. I like mine just cooked slightly, sprinkle with McCormick's Salad Seasoning and enjoy. You can include some stir fried chicken also. This is one of my favorite Lean and Green Meals. I made this at least once every 10 days, and lost 156 lbs. in 9 months.

It works. Stick to it and as everyone says - "Keep Shakin"

Carol
cmc
NE gal in South
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Re: Grate the squash -

Postby ascicles » March 21st, 2006, 3:48 pm

NE gal in South wrote:let it drain in a colander lined with a dry paper towel to absorb the moisture. Spray your fry pay with Olive Oil PAM, saute some chopped onion and garlic, add the Zuchini and cook to your liking. I like mine just cooked slightly, sprinkle with McCormick's Salad Seasoning and enjoy. You can include some stir fried chicken also. This is one of my favorite Lean and Green Meals. I made this at least once every 10 days, and lost 156 lbs. in 9 months.

It works. Stick to it and as everyone says - "Keep Shakin"

Carol

Thanks for the tips. Holy crap! 156 pounds!! That is near the level that I need to lose...if I could hit that level in nine months, I would be THRILLED.

What part of NC are you in? I'm in Cary/Raleigh
ascicles

Previous

Return to Lean Cuisine