Subway-GRRRR

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Subway-GRRRR

Postby ErikaEastwood » February 19th, 2004, 8:44 am

Everyone here at my house knows that Subway is my favorite place to eat. I always get the seafood and crab when I go in there..before Medifast that is...Well before I started this diet I always tried to get my husband to eat Subway instead of going to get a pizza or eat mexican food or something. He always gripes and says " I cant get full on sandwichs". So we hardly ever go there. If I went I always had to go when he was at work but since I dont leave the house alot this is maybe once a month if im lucky. On Thursdays I always go bring him his lunch to work, usually double cheeseburgers from McDonalds or Dairy Queen, sometimes Taco Bell..Last night he tells me he wants me to bring him SUBWAY! I was like..ok what is up with that. He never wants SUBWAY. and hes not really one to think things out like "O im gonna pick subway because I know that will really bug her". My husband is very supportive of this and hes not like that anyway. Im not worried im gonna dive into a sub today or anything because ive smelled far better food than that this past week but my point is I think its so strange how he now decides he wants a SUB. WEIRD! its like fate is trying to sabatoge me..lol
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby elle4nelly » February 19th, 2004, 12:18 pm

Hi darling Erika!

The only person who can manage to sabotage this to the end. IS you, if you let it happen. So ultimately, the choice is yours darling.

So chose between what you want MOST: Keeping your dream alive( You thin and fabulous) or what you want NOW...a little bite of Subway!

It's all up to you what YOU chose! It ain't about fate But much do with what you're going to do with fate!

Keep 'em shakin

Nelly 8)
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby ErikaEastwood » February 19th, 2004, 5:08 pm

Your right!! and no food is worth what ive lost so far..The subway smell didnt even bother me today either. YAY! its been a week, time is flyin by now. :lol:
ErikaEastwood

Postby Unca_Tim » February 19th, 2004, 5:28 pm

Hi Erika,
Maybe hubby is seeing your commitment and success with Medifast, and is starting to think he should make a few changes also?

Subway is (probably) a little better than a gutbomb elsewhere....

Whatta you think?
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby ErikaEastwood » February 19th, 2004, 5:49 pm

I HOPE SO! I wish he would stop smoking to. He said he would-- We made a deal, I keep the house really clean and he stops smoking. The kid has to keep her room clean to..lol
ErikaEastwood

Postby elle4nelly » February 20th, 2004, 8:38 am

Hi Erika!

:D
Proud of you!!! Keep shakin!
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » February 21st, 2004, 8:57 pm

Hi, Erika ~

Hmmm...maybe you can teach that Subway Dude that lost weight eating two subs a day that Medifast is better than Subway! See, you DO have WILLPOWER! You WILL choose to take the POWER of what you allow to enter your oral cavity! You Rock! :kool:

Your husband must be so proud of you - we sure are!!!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby ErikaEastwood » February 23rd, 2004, 12:15 pm

If he did lose weight eating subs I bet he was HUNGRY all the time!LOL--- Thats what I like about Medifast, no hunger pains!---Sometimes I drink a shake earlier than my reg schedule if I start to feel like I need one. But I drink my 5 a day and usually get my last one in by 8-830pm because I lay down after that to go to bed for the night... I hope this is ok, drinking off schedule on occasion?
ErikaEastwood

Postby Nancy » February 23rd, 2004, 1:10 pm

Yes, it is all right to sometimes vary your schedule. Your body continues to utilize the nutrients that you feed it. It prefers to be fed regularly and hunger will be minimal when you eat every three to four hours. Try not to go much ,longer thatn four hours between meals.

There are times that we need to eat later in the evening, too. It doesn't seem to affect our weight. I often have oatmeal in the evening - it is warm and satisfying. I like the new Maple and Brown Sugar Hearty Oatmeal. YUM!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to The Weight Room