soups

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

soups

Postby kween Bee » June 18th, 2004, 11:55 am

what's your favorite MF soup? i have not ordered any yet and wanted 2 kno what tastes good. The fast soups or the creamy soups
"I'll get out....whatever box u put me in..I'll get out"

Lauryn Hill
6/5>359
6/18>340
kween Bee
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Sylvia » June 18th, 2004, 12:23 pm

I've had most of the soups and the only one I really like is the chicken noodle. The fast soups are not a meal replacement - they are a free snack. The delicate chicken is good but a little weak. If you add a boullion cube to it it's pretty good (but not all that different than a plain boullion).

The chili is OK but very bland so you need to spice it up. I didn't like the creamy chicken at all but know some others who love it.
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

soups

Postby kween Bee » June 20th, 2004, 11:17 am

thanks sylvia

how about the tomato soups....is the chilli real meat or tofu....is the fast soups considered another replacement shake
"I'll get out....whatever box u put me in..I'll get out"

Lauryn Hill
6/5>359
6/18>340
kween Bee
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » June 20th, 2004, 11:32 am

I did like the chili I tasted, but it is soy based and needs a lot of "spicing up" to make it edible. There are some recipies in the lean cusine section for this. I added a bit of chili powder and a tablespoon of salsa and then ate it like a dip on the crackers. Warning though, eat it when you are alone as it can give you quite a case of the "winds". :shock:

I also like the apple oatmeal jazzed up with a packet of splenda and a few drops of McCormic's maple flavoring and cinnamon (YUM).
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Lois » June 20th, 2004, 3:11 pm

Hi!

I LOVE the creamy soups. I make the tomato with beef bullion and the brocolli with chicken bullion. YUMMY 8)

I also add herbs and spices....With tomato I like chili powder, a dash of Tabasco, dill, or oregano.

With the brocolli I like nutmeg or chopped parsley.

Sometimes I add my daily allotment of chopped celery, and feel so FULL and SATISFIED when I'm done. I plan to try the creamy chicken the next time I order.

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Weight Loss