MF Snacks...

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

MF Snacks...

Postby smiller » August 31st, 2005, 6:08 am

I'm a bit confused - I thought you could have 1 pack crackers and 2 pks fast soup and 2 cups boullion per day - plus other stuff. But I was reading the little booklet that comes with my food and it said only 1 snack a day - either crackers, fast soup, ect. Which is correct? Thanks in advance.
Keep looking up, blessings on you, Sheila M.
Psalm 40

Restart 11/2/05
238.8/228.2/175

smiller
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » September 1st, 2005, 12:12 am

smiller ~

Congratulations and thank you! You are reading your Quick Start Guide! You know what? I read that in my new booklet and it :shock: bugged my eyes out when I read that...it was news to me, too.

For over two years, we've had 1 packet of Multi-grain crackers AND a packet of Fast Soup or 1 cup of bouillon on the same day...we have many losers here on the Forum than can attest to the same thing – they have enjoyed both snack products on the same day and they are losers…
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Official Word on Snacks

Postby Nancy » September 1st, 2005, 8:28 am

smiller ~

:shock: Are you sitting down, People?

I just checked with the Nutritionist from Take Shape for Life and Medifast Diet and here is her reply regarding snacks...

The recommendations for snacks is as follows:

You can have one snack per day.

The snack can be any of the following: 2 dill pickles, 3 celery stalks, 1 c Sugar-free Jell-O, 1 Bouillon, 1 Packet of Medifast Crackers, or 1 Medifast Fast Soup.

We recommend that you only have one snack per day due to the additional carbohydrates and calories. When doing the program you are trying to maintain between 80-85 grams of carbohydrates and 800-1000 calories, in order to stay in the mild dietary state of ketosis.

So there ya have it, Folks! Uh oh...there are limits on Snackage....we can do this.

We CAN do this. A little change here and there is good for us. We want to learn new things and keep our brain cells active.

Only 1 snack event per day.... :mrgreen:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Mommy2girls » September 13th, 2005, 5:57 am

You know what? That is something that I DO love about Medifast, is the RULES!!! There are TONS of diets out there that basically leave you hanging about what you can/cannot do and Medifast is good about the hard and fast rules. Gotta love that!!!

Structure is GOOD!
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » September 13th, 2005, 7:23 pm

Exactly. The reason most of us are out of control is because we have NO structure...we learn how to cheat and then we are in BIG trouble!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Weight Loss