Skipped a shake

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Skipped a shake

Postby finalstraw » February 2nd, 2004, 3:07 pm

:oops:

I was very busy today and totally missed my 3rd shake of the day. Now, do I drink two at a time or try to fit one in, or just shrug it off. I am not even hungry and really don't even want one, I should have had the last one about 2hrs ago. :?
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 2nd, 2004, 3:13 pm

Stephanie:

Drink one now, then another one at your regularly scheduled time. You NEED them all!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby finalstraw » February 2nd, 2004, 3:19 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Jeanette :D , on my way to SHAKE. But I am not looking forward to have the scheduled one in another 30min or so.

I knew we were supposed to have them 3 hours apart, wasn't sure if we are to double up on them just to get in the calories.
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Kimbob » February 2nd, 2004, 7:42 pm

Again comes Kimbob the thoughts from "Success in a Shaker Jar." If you haven't read it - DO so! It goes on sale occasionally - so keep an eye out - or I'm sure Nancy and Terry would be happy to let you know when it's on sale.

The three shakes a day minimum are critical. If you do miss, it is ok to double up (although don't make a habit of it!). Doubling up is better than missing, because you really need those key ingredients the shakes have to offer in order to stay in ketosis.

Kimbob the Read-a-holic
----------------------------------
Start Date: 12/09/03
243/210/170 (adjusted and guesstimated for new scale)
Kimbob
Regular Member - #30 Club

Return to Weight Loss