THE BEST SHAKE!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

THE BEST SHAKE!!!

Postby deecee » August 31st, 2005, 2:28 pm

ok
it was bedtime and i had a meal and shake left. kim gave me the advice to mix a chocolate pudding with a chocolate shake, add chocolate syrup, blend with ice cubes...it was sssssssssssoooooooooooooooo good. i'm almost tempted to skip another meal so i can have another shake. i mean, this was restaurant quality
thanks kim. i think you've started something
dee
[[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
deecee
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby fatBgone » August 31st, 2005, 8:17 pm

Ooooh - that does sound good. So, how much water and ice did you use? I can't try it today - but tomorrow I can.

Nancy - if & when you see this - is it ok to double up like that? I miss my last meal often. I'm better now than I used to be (thanks to your help with my scheduling issues) but if this doesn't hurt anything - then this might be a good option every once in awhile. Thanks!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » September 1st, 2005, 12:05 am

Sorry to burst your puddin' shake bubbles, Girls...

it is best to not have a double packet at one meal. It's like having a double burger, or a double steak or a double omelette...nope, not a good idea.

We are re-training here - the purpose is to keep our blood sugar stabilized throughout the day, to prevent food storage (flab) and to do so, we eat 6 small meals, spaced every 2-3 hours not 3 larger meals every 4-6 hours. If you MUST have a double because you were trapped in the dressing room trying on smaller clothing and due to giddiness you failed to slurp on time, then ok just this once but do not make it a practice.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

which is better

Postby deecee » September 3rd, 2005, 12:12 am

is it better to miss my last meal or put the pudding in my shake?
to fatbgone, i used 10 oz. of water and about 6 ice cubes. i've done it twice now and i feel like i'm cheating. we'll see what the scale says this week... but it is sssssooooo good!
dee
[/url]
deecee

shake

Postby deecee » September 3rd, 2005, 1:57 pm

on the days that i add pudding to my shake, it's because i didn't make time for my afternoon bar. isn't it better to have the shake than the bar? isn't less fat and calories to mix-in the pudding vs. having the bar? :?: :?:
dee
[/url]
deecee

Postby Nancy » September 3rd, 2005, 5:14 pm

isn't it better to have the shake than the bar

The 5 and 1 program has been designed to include the bar and yet we know that it works well with any combination of 5 packets. A shake has fewer calories, sugars and carbs than a bar so if you are asking, will a shake possibly increase weight loss speed - the answer is, probably.

It is best to follow the proven program which means to space your packets out every 2-3 hours; not to have a double packet.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Swift3260 » September 18th, 2005, 10:50 pm

Not to be obvious, but if you like the pudding mixed with the shake then do it and have HALF for one meal and then HALF for another. then you are spacing out the shakes and not doubling up and you still have the same amout of "meals".
Swift3260
Regular Member - #70 Club

Postby Nancy » September 18th, 2005, 10:55 pm

Yup! Great idea!

I mix the Bananner shake and the Strawberry shake packets together and do a "Now and Later" with them, too.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

I am addicted!!!

Postby I'm a loser » September 27th, 2005, 10:54 pm

OH my! Whoever came up with the idea of mixing the pudding & choc shakes deserves an award! I tried this about three days ago and have made it my main staple since then! I actually crave this drink! :pour: I make it with both packets and then drink half right away & save the other half and put it in the fridge for my next meal. When the time comes for my next meal, I just add two or three fresh ice cubes and re-blend and it is soooo good and soo easy! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for sharing! I think next I might try choc pudding & banana shakes mixed...I will let you know how that turns out.

Ivy
35 Years Old, 5'4"
Start Date: 7/12/05
261/219/199- First Goal
I'm a loser
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » September 27th, 2005, 11:46 pm

Chocolate and Nanner is really good! I also make "Now and Laters" - half for now; the other half later!

:buddies:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Weight Loss