Sipping on my first shake!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Sipping on my first shake!

Postby cmj23 » January 14th, 2004, 7:02 am

Hi everyone! I just started the program today and I'm looking to lose roughly 50 lbs. More importantly, I want to learn to change my life. I made my first shake with the vanilla mix, tsp of coffee, water, and ice and it's surprisingly great. I've been reading the boards for days and just wanted to introduce myself. Have a great day and look forward to getting to know you guys. :D

cmj
cmj23
First Post

Location: My heart will always be in TX but my body is in NJ now

Postby Nancy » January 14th, 2004, 7:58 am

Good Mornin' CMJ :D

Today is the first day of a NEW and HEALTHY you!

You've got the right perspective - you are intending HOW to stay that way when you use the word "LEARN." Keep on reading, keep yourself focused and those 50 pounds will be outta here 4ever! :cleader:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Re: Sipping on my first shake!

Postby explorthis » January 14th, 2004, 8:02 am

cmj23 wrote:Hi everyone! I just started the program today and I'm looking to lose roughly 50 lbs. More importantly, I want to learn to change my life. cmj

Shooooot howdy cmj... Ha'ya-all doin thar... Texas huh? I am from Cal-I-Forn-I-A we ain't got no drawl har.... (Kidding w/ ya)

I never actually analyzed the quantity of shakes, but I can remember my first shake, the scariest part, as it is you say: "Changing your life" You have chosen to do the correct thing, and if your faithful, you WILL lose that 50#. Be FAITHFUL and you will be soon in control!!!

My guess as I sit here waiting for my shake to thicken (first AM shake) I have consumed somewhere between 500 and 530 shakes total....

128 days into the program, and I hav elost about 101 pounds!!!

Good luck, and welcome.

Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Maggie » January 14th, 2004, 9:22 am

Welcome cmj......You are going to love it here. And the shakes aren't too bad either. Some flavors take a little getting used to. Just follow the plan. That's all there is to it. I look forward to reading your posts and sharing your thoughts. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby susan » January 14th, 2004, 2:30 pm

welcome Cmj,
glad you joined us. this is a great bunch of people don;t know what i would do with out all the support .there is always some one here to cheer us on. so drink them shakes and watch the wt. go down.
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.