Silly question

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Postby Drama Queen » June 23rd, 2006, 2:44 pm

I was hoping mine would shrink more but they haven't. I'm ten pounds to goal and I've gone from a 42D to a 36DD. This is the first time in my life I'm wearing a larger size on top than on the bottom. LOL
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby MyFriendTT » June 24th, 2006, 7:55 pm

I've always had big boobs. I'm a 38DDD! They are full, but they H A N G. I went to Fredrick's of Hollywood to buy a bustier one time and the clerk asked what size I wore. When I told her 38 DDD, she said, "Oh, that's our size F." "F ???" I said. "Yeah," she continued, "F***'in' huge!" The last time they were perky, I was 9!

Anyway, every time I've lost weight, I've lost a little up top, but not crazy. The last time (over 10 years ago) that I lost 50 lbs, I went from a 38DDD to a 32D, but they had DEFLATED. So my boobs were like pancakes that I had to just roll up and shove into the darn cup!

I am not looking forward to that again! LOL! I might be able to tie them in a knot and throw them over my shoulder to avoid giving myself some black eyes while jogging!

So, most people lose a little in cup size when they lose weight because its all fatty tissue, but if you are working out with weights, you can build up the chest muscle underneath to seem bigger

When its all said and done, I'll probably have to have surgery to get them "polished". I've never had a lot of sensitivity because they are so big, so I won't be missing much if that happens.

TT
Started 6/3/06
168/156/118

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
MyFriendTT
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby supermom » June 24th, 2006, 8:36 pm

Well, I have gone from a FF to an F. I am still 38 around. Even when I weighed only 98 pounds when I was 25-26 yrs old, I still wore a DD. I DESPERATELY want a reduction. I have been fightin the battle of the boobs since age 9. I remember being a 4th grader and gettin grounded if I didn't wear my bra. It was horrible!!
supermom
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to What's Shakin'