Shakes

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Shakes

Postby Anabel » June 17th, 2007, 8:30 pm

I am new and have been reading several messages in this forum. I read a few messages that say that you are supposed to have three shakes before 2pm every day? Is that correct? I read my quick start guide and nothing is mentioned about that. It says to use any combination but doesn't mention anything about having to have three of them until a certain time. Today was my first day and i only had one shake (mocha freeze to be exact) and after reading some of these messages I'm afraid i did something wrong?
Thank you for your help.
Anabel
~ANABEL~
Anabel

Postby Tawanda » June 17th, 2007, 9:13 pm

I don't believe I've ever read or heard that we're to have 3 shakes a day. My suggestion would be to just go by what is written in the Quick Start Guide. Perhaps when MF was just shakes and there weren't other supplement options, it was suggested to have 3 of them before 2 p.m.......but that would be way outdated information.

I know you'll get a response in the morning from some of the health advisors on this site, they'll be able to tell you for sure.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mike » June 17th, 2007, 10:18 pm

Actually... it does say that. That's the OLD information. At one point it was 3 shakes before 2, then it was 3 shakes a day, then it was at least 1. As more research is done and more people have success on this program, revisions are always made (thus the multiple changes to the Quick Start Guide just this year).

Currently, the deal is you can have 5 of any combination of Medimeals, but only 1 of those can be a bar if you choose to have the bar that day. This can be 5 oatmeals or 5 scrambled eggs, or any combination of products.

This thinking may change, but that's the current thinking. :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Anabel » June 18th, 2007, 5:49 am

Thank you so much. I was already worried that I started the program wrong or that I had missed something.
Thanks again.
~ANABEL~
Anabel

Return to Weight Loss