5 or 6 shakes daily??

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

5 or 6 shakes daily??

Postby Alison » March 26th, 2004, 5:15 pm

I noticed in my Quick Start book that the complete program is discribed as 5-6 shakes a day. Are most people having 5 or 6? Also does that mean that those on the complete plan do not have tea or coffee or diet soda, just the shakes and water? I think I may need a little caffiene or will it slow my loss? Mike? any complete program followers with an answer please.
Thanks,
Alison
Alison
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Guest » March 26th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Hi,
I am on the complete program, it is complete with soda (no more than 3 a day and also complete with beef bollioun soup). I am only on day three, day one I had 5 shakes and 1 MF breakfast bar, day 2 I only had time for 4 shakes and 1 MF bar. Dunno if that is right, but so far that is what I am doing.

God Luck to you.

Lorrie Hartley

Postby Jeanette » March 27th, 2004, 7:30 am

Hi Allison:

On my long days (and there are many!) I may have an extra shake if I feel hungry enough for it. But in general, it is five a day.

My view is: if an extra shake helps you to NOT go to the drive thru or convenience store, then it is worth it.
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Landylue » March 27th, 2004, 10:39 am

I agree with Jeanette. I have a total of five shakes a day, one or two diet drinks, one or two cups of coffee, and one cup of hot tea, and that's it, besides, of course, the 8-12 glasses of water.

Not exciting, by any stretch of the imagination, but the steady weight loss more than makes up for it. Plus, I'm finding other things to do with my time and energy besides concentrating on food.

It's working.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Weight Loss