daily reportage

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby coco » January 3rd, 2005, 12:40 pm

well hello everybody,
im back after a while of...well...NOT daily reporting. I was away for a while (was actually pretty much on program though) then came back and slipped up a bit, but not for too long before i picked myself up again and got back on the medifast wagon for 2005. Happy New Years to us all ;)
This is day three of the new year, and i have not yet weighed in, but i am excited to have a few more great days before i do so i can ensure a really really low number (boy i like to see the numbers go down, LoL).
Major congratulations to all of you who stayed tough and lost during this holiday season, and welcome back to everyone else. I know that while I wasnt MF perfect, I at least did not gain any weight for once, and am back on the path to thindom. :D
Looking forward to a skinny new year
~coco
245/240.4/140
mini goal: 224
coco
Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » January 3rd, 2005, 12:45 pm

Happy New Year, Coco ~

Glad to hear you survived. Happy shaking and thinnin' :hi5:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Can I add to your postings?

Postby Kim » January 4th, 2005, 7:32 pm

Hi Coco - I restarted 3 days ago as well. I had a good first day and was fine until last night when I did slip a bit - but today has gone well and I am strongly motivated by reading everyone's posts.

My goal originally (when I started 10/04) was to lose 45 by my birthday. Life got in the way (I let it) and I stopped after 4 weeks or so. Now my goal is to lose 45 by June 1 - hopefully sooner. I will turn 40 on 2/14, is a big deal but I will get to walk for my Master's Degree graduation in Vermont in June - and that is a big deal for me. I want to go into this summer thin and that would be a great way to start it off.

So if you don't mind I would like to check in every day with you. How does that sound?
2/25/05 Start Date
170/165/125 (by 6/1/05)
5'3"
Kim

Postby coco » January 4th, 2005, 7:37 pm

That sounds great!!!
I am really glad your day has been ging well...mine too :D
I can't wait to read your posts!
~Coco
245/240.4/140
coco
Trusted Member

Postby Guest » January 4th, 2005, 7:51 pm

Kim ~

I am :-P to see you back on the program.

We want you to be healthy and thinner by graduation for sure :shock: but you know what?

You have 40 days - that's 5 and 1/2 weeks until your birthday.

You can do a lot of :x damage during 40 days of :twisted: eating
or you could do a lot of :hmmm: losing in 40 days of shaking.
:cheers:

You could be down 15 pounds or more by February 14th if you choose wisely.

Every three hours, make the choice to slurp that Medifast and shed the flabbage.

Come on, Kim and Coco - You CAN do it!

thanks coach!!

Postby Kim » January 4th, 2005, 7:56 pm

I need a reality check every now and then!! :x
2/25/05 Start Date
170/165/125 (by 6/1/05)
5'3"
Kim

Postby coco » January 5th, 2005, 5:02 pm

Hello hello!
Another good day for me...just had my fourth supplement and ill have either another shake or some yummy hot oatmeal in a few hours. Today was fairly easy (yay!) so for that I am grateful. I am 100% committed to staying on track on track on track. I hope everybody had an easy and successful medifst day :thumbup:
all the best,
Coco
245/240.4/140
coco
Trusted Member

Hi -

Postby Kim » January 5th, 2005, 5:27 pm

Well I had a challenge. I worked today, which means I had to drive and was away from home. I planned and took RTD's with me. I had my hot tea (herbal) and water on the way after my first RTD. Then...at "lunch" I went to have another shake and YUCK - I don't know what was wrong with them but they were spoiled or something. They were not consummable! So I ate a package of mf crackers I had, got another tea and had a bowl of broth at a coffee shop. I also had a sf, ff hot cocoa in the afternoon - as I had to have something and I figured the milk would be ok.

I hope my new order comes tomorrow!! I have some packets left so I can use those for now. I'll put some in my car for emergencies.

I got home a bit ago and had a shake and some pickles. I am glad that I stayed focused and didn't just have regular food when things didn't go right.

Take it easy. Kim
2/25/05 Start Date
170/165/125 (by 6/1/05)
5'3"
Kim

Postby coco » January 5th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Way to stay on, Kim!!
Your day seem to have been rough...
I prefer to mix my own shakes and bring them in a water bottle or other container...that way no worries about spoilage, although i dont think htey're supposed to rot. I just like the taste of mine better since i add a little bit of extract in different flavors, and can adjust the consistancy by adding a little more water, which helps when you cant get to a blender (sigh...i usually cant, but they are soooo good blended with ice, mmm).
Did you have a bar with you? Those are really useful to keep around...stash some in all your bags. ;)
Anyway, make sure to get another shake or some other MF goodie in tonight since your body prob needs it after such a deprived day.
Congratulations again on resisting all that food that could have attacked you in your hungry state!
Here's to another great tomorrow!
~Coco
245/240.4/140
coco
Trusted Member

Well,

Postby Kim » January 5th, 2005, 7:04 pm

I'm happy because my order came - just in time. I didn't have any bars or pudding so this is good. I had a salad w/chicken for dinner and my treat was a bar (cut up in about 40 pieces) and a nice cup of tea. I have one more mf to do and think I will do oatmeal during my tv show that I like to watch. It's been really cold here the last several days so I really like the oatmeal to warm up. I ordered a sample of the maple/brown sugar oatmeal and that sounds good.

Have a great day tomorrow. I'm driving again so I will definately have my stuff planned out!
2/25/05 Start Date
170/165/125 (by 6/1/05)
5'3"
Kim

Postby Nancy » January 6th, 2005, 1:45 am

You Go, Girls!

You are making your days count and I am proud of you!

Love,
LW
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby TamiL » January 6th, 2005, 7:01 am

Way to Go Kim and Coco!!
You girls are very motivating!! :-P

Kim you will be pleasantly surprised when you get the maple brown sugar oatmeal...it is AWESOME!!
I usually put a packet of splenda in mine to sweeten it up!! and sometimes a dash of cinnamon!! ;)

HAPPY SHAKIN
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby coco » January 6th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Yay for another MF day!!!
Again I am at 4 and 1...am headed out for a while but plan on pudding or a shake when i get back (it's 7h23 here, I dont seem to be in synch with the forum clocks lol). Nancy's news about being able to replace MORE than 2 of the 5 shakes with other prosucts--oatmeal, pudding, soup, etc.--was GREAT for me!! I could actually have all three of those on a medifast day and not feel guilty for not getting in 3 cold shakes. Sorry for rambling, but it made me happy. I am very glad to have stuck with the program today...and look forward to repeating my success tomorrow, especially since i dont have a scale around now, so I'm thinking of this as giving myself a huge rush when i finally do get to weigh in and see a BIG LOSS!...I've gotta say and the straight and NARROW to make that loss as big as possible, right? :D

I hope your MF day went off without a hitch, and was otherwise enjoyable as well :-P
Cheers,
(thats a shake cheers that is)
~Coco
245/240.4/140
coco
Trusted Member

Good job!

Postby Kim » January 6th, 2005, 8:45 pm

Hi, Coco - good for you for sticking with the plan. I had a busy day and a pretty good one. I had my three RTD's with me - that weren't spoiled!! Thankfully. For lunch I went to the mall and did some gift card shopping so I would stay out of the Barnes & Noble Cafe'. I used to like going there for lunch when I would be in that town and have a bowl of soup and a rice krispies treat!! But I abstained and had a PassionFruit Herbal Ice Tea with Splenda. It was yummy!

Boy I was really hungry by the time I got home at 6:30 though. I scarfed down my salad and chicken, 1/2 can of diet pop, cup of hot tea and my mf bar. I will have my oatmeal later as a night cap. I really like the maple/brown sugar with splenda.

I hadn't seen anything saying we could substitute mf food for the shakes? Where is that at?
2/25/05 Start Date
170/165/125 (by 6/1/05)
5'3"
Kim

Postby coco » January 6th, 2005, 8:49 pm

hey Kim, great job today!
The change in protocol is under the "a message from your hosts" section.
~Coco
245/240.4/140
coco
Trusted Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Weight Room