Sarya

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Unca_Tim » July 11th, 2006, 1:17 pm

Hi Sarya,
You may want to order the minimum order ($75) for your autoship, so you don't lose your discount.

If I get a little overstocked on product, I'll order a few new things or extra bars for around $75 to keep my discounts up.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Sarya » July 11th, 2006, 2:20 pm

Thanks Unca! I wasn't sure how that worked. I'll probably do that :)
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DogMa » July 11th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Welcome back, Sarya, and I'm sorry about your friend.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you can suspend auto-ship for a month without losing your discount.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Sarya » July 14th, 2006, 7:56 am

I somehow managed to stay on plan yesterday. I wasn't sure it would happen because I was going to be awake so long. I got up at 4am to go into work, and by 3pm I was eating my L&G with only 1 supplement left! So I took a nap. :lol: And when I woke up I had a shake, played around online, then went back to bed. It worked.

I'm having a hard time staying on plan this week so yesterday was a good day for me. I just hope I can stay on plan tomorrow, but that seems even less likely. I am volunteering at the Ingenuity Festival downtown which could make eating at the proper times unrealistic. And the truth is that I do horribly when I go out to things that have food floating around in some way.

I seem to have done very well with avoiding emotional eating. I have a very hard time avoiding food when I really want it! I love food. That makes it hard. I skipped out on our big meeting here at work because it being followed by a bbq. If I go over there I will eat at the bbq. :(

I want my iron clad resolve back from when I started MF. It seemed so much easier to stick to plan in May.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » July 15th, 2006, 6:30 am

I made apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies from the side of the box this morning. They weren't very cookielike, but they were poofy and moist which was just as cool. I'm going to try to make thinner ones to take with me to the festival today.

My car is in the shop to finally get the a/c fixed! I'm so excited about this I can't even tell you. It's disgustingly hot over here. and hazy.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » July 16th, 2006, 6:54 am

I've been experimenting with oatmeal cookies. So far I have decided less water, no splenda, a little davinci syrup (like half a teaspoon), sometimes a little molly mc butter, 400F oven for 13 minutes. The other thing is that I need to spray pam under the cookies and on top of the cookies.. which means I should buy another pam than the olive oil flavored.. heee

My friend gave me her jerk chicken recipe. I am going to buy the spices today and figure out how to alter it to make it on plan. It shouldn't be too hard. my main concerns are the sugar and oj. I think I'll use splenda and lemon juice. There is olive oil in it, but since we are allowed olive oil in our diets I'm not going to worry about that. If I get something tasty I'll have to remember to post the recipe. It has ALOT of stuff in it.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » July 16th, 2006, 1:32 pm

My jerk chicken came out pretty good. I do think it could be sweeter but I was trying not to have it taste like splenda. I might add to it again next time I use it. It's very very thick.
Sarya

Postby DogMa » July 16th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Maybe a little orange Crystal Light to get more of an orange flavor instead of lemon? Or a little grated orange peel (they sell it in little jars with the spices)?
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby Sarya » July 16th, 2006, 3:07 pm

Yeah.. I've been trying to think of a way to add a nice orange tang. The lemon juice is good, but you know.. it doesn't have that orange flavor. Maybe rind like you say.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » July 16th, 2006, 4:54 pm

I need to start keeping track of this, as boring as it is. I stayed on plan today. I know the day isn't over, but I have one more meal left for the day and I'm confident I'll make it :)

I have a long term goal, and I don't want to let my slip-ups make it unrealistic. So I guess I'll have short term goals of making it through the day.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » July 17th, 2006, 6:01 am

I think I have a flat butt because that's the first place that droops on my pants! I also got bleach on the front of my capri pants so now they have a white line right above my crotch. *sigh* I don't want to replace them because the butt is already drooping.
Sarya

Postby Sarya » July 18th, 2006, 5:40 am

I stayed on plan yesterday, and I woke up this morning with a two pound loss! yay!

I sort of can't wait til this month is over because my food supplies are weird. I have an overabundance of food so I didn't make a full order for my autoship. As a result I think I'm going to be eating two soups a day for a few weeks.. which sucks because I totally don't want soup right now.

But next month it'll be better :)

This Saturday we're going to the ren faire. I'm worried about food there. Luckily I can always get the big turkey leg. *ick* I don't actually like eating the turkey leg, but I know it's better than most everything else. I saw on the other boards that the nutritionist said it was ok to eat rotisserie chicken if you didn't eat the skin (sodium content) so I imagine the same is sort of true for turkey. And last year they had veggie plates so between those two things I should be set for l&g.
Sarya

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 18th, 2006, 12:43 pm

Sarya,
Way to go on the 2lb loss! And staying on plan.

I sort of can't wait til this month is over because my food supplies are weird. I have an overabundance of food so I didn't make a full order for my autoship. As a result I think I'm going to be eating two soups a day for a few weeks.. which sucks because I totally don't want soup right now.

I feel you here! I spent the last weeks with nothing but vanilla and banana shakes and soup. If I don't see EITHER for a while, I'll be happy! Luckily I got my new shipment today and I have some VARIETY now! Soups the LAST thing I wanted in a heat wave!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Sarya » July 18th, 2006, 3:04 pm

yeah same here. I had chicken noodle soup for breakfast and I was so sad about it.
Sarya

Postby DogMa » July 18th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Heh. I ordered a case of chocolate pudding last month because I was eating it so much, and now of course I don't feel like having it much anymore. Sigh.

Good luck at the Ren Faire. Be sure to drown yourself with water, since I'm sure it'll be hot. I'd go with the turkey leg or any meat on a stick they might have, and whatever veggies or salad you can find. (Or maybe stick to Medifast meals while you're there and have your L&G before or after?)
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal