Sarah's Before Pictures

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Sarah's Before Pictures

Postby sarah » July 6th, 2005, 6:30 pm

hi
Last edited by sarah on July 27th, 2005, 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sarah

Postby dlr2424 » July 6th, 2005, 6:57 pm

Sarah....... :wave: .....Welcome....... :D ...so nice to meet you...........thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us............it's so good to put a face with a name...... :yes: .....you are a great looking family....and you are going to look awesome at goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ :yay: .....May God bless your precious child........... :angel:
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby want2Bthin » July 6th, 2005, 8:03 pm

Sarah-

WELCOME! :mrgreen: You are very pretty & have a beautiful family! You are going to love MF & this forum.

Angelia
want2Bthin

Postby LilMsTexas » July 7th, 2005, 2:00 am

Welcome welcome Sarah! I'm very excited to see you post a picture so early in your journey here with us. In my opinion, sharing a picture is a true sign of dedication to your transformation. By coming to terms with our body image in the beginning, we are free to begin constructing the new and improved US :D

You are a beautiful, young, woman with a beautiful family. How exciting for you to have a new baby and a bright new future ahead of you full of energy and life and love. Welcome again and I'm so glad you joined us!!

Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Terri » July 7th, 2005, 6:52 am

Hi Sarah
Great family - Boyyyyyy that was along time ago for me - Boys are now 17 and 20 -
I am so happy that I lost my weight so I can ke ep up with them and "feel" good enough to be seen in a swimsuit. I never want to miss out on anything again for that reason!!
Congrats to you for getting healthy - You will need all the engery you can get - when that little one starts moving around!!
Give that baby a kiss for me - loveeeeeeee babies!!
Wow this is such a great program
- David and Terri Miller

Terri
Regular Member - #30 Club

sarah pictures

Postby Bonnie » July 13th, 2005, 9:08 pm

Sarah, thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. It is truly wonderful to see that you care about getting your weight off before child 2 or 3 comes along. Keeping your weight under control effects every area of your life. You are beautiful now and your family knows it. But when you lose the weight you will feel beautiful yourself.

We look forward to watching you shrink.......
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie

Postby sarah » July 16th, 2005, 9:01 am

Bonnie,

I just want you to know that I DO KNOW that I am a beautiful person. I already feel that way. Losing weight will not make me think I am MORE beautiful-just healthier.

We are not having more children
sarah

Return to Studio