Runnin' naked next winter?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Runnin' naked next winter?

Postby LuzInIt » April 15th, 2005, 6:57 am

How committed am I to losing all the weight this time? Very, very. We live in a seasonal climate in Delaware and have been jumping in and out of warmth for a few weeks. This morning was pretty chilly, but by the end of the week we should be in the upper 70's. 8) Each coolish day when I dress, I kiss goodbye for good to one of my favorite big old heavy shirts. When I get home from work and into my comfies, rather than put it in the laundry I throw it in the trash... Half of my winter clothes are gone already. Since I never intend to buy the size I wear now again, I'd better succeed. Otherwise come next winter watch out for my streakin' self blazin' across the horizon without a stitch to wear! :shock:
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 15th, 2005, 7:04 am

WEIGH TO GO...MrsT.... :yay: ...I love the positive attitude.... :D ...You will succeed... :yes: ...and when you reside in Thinnieville ...you may just love to be streaken... :yippee: ....that is in your BR of course.....big bonus for the DH.... ;)
Keep shakin
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 15th, 2005, 7:31 am

Mrs. T that was hilarious. :roflmao: I was reading this while my students were warming up on their keyboards and I laughed out loud. Then they all looked at me like :shock: Don't worry I didn't tell them what I was laughing at. I just had to log on :puter: real quick and tell you how funny that was.

Good idea to throw them away as you go. I'm not quite that brave.......YET! I'm getting there.

Thanks for the laugh! :roll:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Helen » April 15th, 2005, 8:02 am

God Bless you. You have such a great attitude! And youre right I should get rid of my fat clothes as I go on and they dont fit. Because if i cant fit in the the clothes i have when i am thin (after mf) then i shouldnt be eating anything but medifast until I can again. We sometimes have "back-up" clothes that make us comfortable and allow us a few pounds and that ads up. I told myself to get rid of all but 1 pair of sweats.

Excited to see you on the road to thinville!
Helen
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby doglover » April 15th, 2005, 8:58 am

Great idea LuzinIT! I may have to streak a bit early however! Tonight some friends and I are going out to celebrate one friend's birthday. Last night I had a clothing try-on party as it is getting warmer here as well and I was looking for something saucy to wear (Nancy, can you fed ex some leopard pants ;) ) Well, my smallest size I have is a 12P and everything is too big! Especially in the waist. I can spin my mini's around my hips. ARG! I have no time to shop today and I am in a pickle! So I guess I won't be saucy this time - but I have some serious shoppage to do before Jamaica (36 days!)!

So here's to streakin'!
D
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Bra Burnin'

Postby LilMsTexas » April 15th, 2005, 5:37 pm

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Donna in a MINI!! OUTRAGEOUS SISTA!!

I bought 3 new pairs of panties today so 3 pairs of BLOOMERS are going in the trash. These panties are made of material that will just continue to shrink with me (I hope) but I got a great deal at Penney's today anyway. Panties and bras are my BIGGEST exciting CLOTHES TO BUY when I get to thinny-minny-ville. I've always looked with envy in the lingerie section at all the pretty and soft and silky panties and bras that all match and have pretty colors. I don't even care that no one but DH will see them.......I just think I will FEEL pretty having them on under my clothes. Even today I felt a little SASSIER with my "smaller" pink panties and matching pink bra 8) For once in my life I am going to throw away my "big girl" clothes as I grow OUT of them. I'm not going to continue to keep a department store full of varying sizes. We should all have an anual MF MAKE ME THINNER FORUM reunion and build a bond fire with our BIG GIRL (AND BOY) clothes!!

Anyway.........here's to BURNIN' BRAS! :toast:
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LuzInIt » April 15th, 2005, 6:02 pm

I can't wait to have some pretty undies. My big white tidy whities have been mistaken for pillowcases on occasion! :oops:
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby dlr2424 » April 15th, 2005, 8:04 pm

LuzInIt wrote:I can't wait to have some pretty undies. My big white tidy whities have been mistaken for pillowcases on occasion! :oops:

........... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

too funny
donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss