Restarting after disasterous winter

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Restarting after disasterous winter

Postby Nickinva » February 7th, 2007, 4:49 am

Hey guys! I just placed an order for my first months supply of MF and I cant wait to start again. This time I have more expendable income so I went right through the website and the variety is going to help soooooo much. (little over 330 choco shakes the first time was still good though)

I was on the diet for just under three months in early 05 and got to a healthy weight for the first time ever, just in time for my high school graduation and subsequent move to Boston. I was slim and started to work out and eat right and while it lasted I was as happy as I ever had been (except for about 13 months straight). Unfortunately during the past fall season I ballooned up and gained about 40 pounds in 3 months...... Thats not even factoring in the loss in muscle since I wasnt working out at all. I credit it to my retail management position/school workload, but the truth is I just worked myself into the ground (of a pint of rocky road).

Now Im back and glad to have the past behind me. The main reason Im posting is to show the people that are thinking about starting the diet that even though some people fall off the wagon and mess up, that the diet is a powerful tool still. If I didnt know how good it feels to be a healthy young guy I wouldnt even bother. Also, just like everything else in life -- You live and you learn. Now I understand that compound stress turned my freshman 15 into about 40 pounds -- and I know I wont let excuses like that work again.

Thanks for reading, Ill try to keep you guys updated -- and will make a counter as soon as i get the shipment in.
MF 6 Shake program
Start Date: 4/27/05
End Date 6/27/05
Went from 240 to 195
Nickinva
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby bikipatra » February 7th, 2007, 4:59 am

Can't wait until you get "shakin"-keep us posted! :)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby nickieluv » February 7th, 2007, 5:59 am

Welcome! Isn't it great to know this diet is always there for you? Congratulations on making the choice to come back - you will have great success!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room