My rewards

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

My rewards

Postby Michelle1210 » November 18th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Today, i went shopping, and I splurged on some new make-up,I wear mac and i bought a new bra, (saw the bra show on oprah)so i'am nolonger swimming in my old one, and I forgot to buy me a camisole :x hmmmmm perhaps next week i'll get one.......I was all made up to go :drive: shopping at costco for groceries I felt great.....as if i had a wonderful secret :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Michelle
Starting Date 10/31/05
Weight 221/208

Michelle1210
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby mama2benandrachel » November 19th, 2005, 5:10 pm

Hi Michelle!

I just bought a couple of new bras and two new tops!!!! I ordered them though. I'm and Internet shopper! The older I get, the less I like fighting the crowds shopping in person!!!!

Plus, I have a whole closet full of stuff that is starting to get too big and I'm throwing it ALL out! Never to wear again!!!!!! I also have lots of stuff that I am just fitting into, or will be shortly!!!!!!!

It is WAY too fun!!!!!!!!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » November 19th, 2005, 10:22 pm

Mom2B&R - Is that not the VERTY BEST FEELING !!!! I never get rid of clothes - I have every size in the rainbow. I had been debating going through my closet. Had to face the fear factor. Then I came home from work on Friday and my housekeeper had done it for me. In the past I would have flipped and worried - what if I need those 22/24's again. I have a fortune in business clothes ... This time I just smiled and said thank you. Because for the first time in my life I have a solution - not a diet a plan and better yet one I know works. It was the best feeling in the world knowing those clothes - like the wt-could go right out the door. I will never need them again !!!!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Michelle1210 » November 21st, 2005, 11:00 am

Judy,
I just calculated your weightloss of 50 in ten weekd that is like 5 lbs a week wow you go girl!!!!! I know you had some downfalls a few weeks ago and i'am so glad to see you got your groove back :-P

you cleaned out your closet to boot, major plus ;)

I dont know if i'am ready to part with my clothes yet I get so attached :mrgreen: however I wear my big clothes to clean house so if they get ruined. no big deal :D
Starting Date 10/31/05
Weight 221/208

Michelle1210
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby dlr2424 » November 21st, 2005, 4:26 pm

Mytime...... :cool: .....I WANT MY HOUSEKEEPER TO CLEAN MY CLOSETS....... :hmmm: ......oh wait a minute..... :scratch: ....I DON"T HAVE A HOUSEKEEPER.......... :goofy: ........let me clarify that....... :yes: ....YES I DO HAVE A HOUSEKEEPER.......... :yippee: .......it is MOI...........ME.....MYSELF.....&...I....... :hmmm: ......and I think the HOUSEKEEPER DESERVES A RAISE..... :wink: ...and a few days off....... :bananadance: .......

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby mama2benandrachel » November 22nd, 2005, 4:15 am

Thanks Michelle! Yes, right now, I am averaging 5 lbs. per week weight loss! I'll take that!

I had another downfall Sunday. I cooked a roast in the crock pot (the ONLY way to cook roast beef). I have been doing the complete fast. Anyway, the smell of the roast was wonderful. As I was cutting it, I sampled it, and I ate some, and it was like I lost control again.

I am fine now, but I pigged out like you would not believe! I don't know why once I start eating, I can't stop. I have to figure out triggers and I have to figure out stopping when I start!!!!!

I am determined and I KNOW that I will get through and past all of this!
Take care and God Bless,
Judy <><

1st MF start: 9/9/2005
1st restart: 10/16/2006
2nd restart: 9/9/2007

mama2benandrachel
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » November 25th, 2005, 11:32 pm

Donna - you crack me up ! Yes, all of the houskeepers deserve VERY BIG RAISES and pats on the back. She actually watches our little one - but Nanny seems so well pretentious. At any rate she is WAY WAY MORE than a housekeeper or a Nanny. She is one of my biggest supports and a true member of our family. Getting rid of those big clothes is tough work on the mind. But so glad to have them and the pounds GONE!!!! THANK YOU MF and Donna for making me laugh ! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.