Returning for like the 100th time!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Returning for like the 100th time!

Postby carolannjeanette » July 8th, 2007, 4:45 pm

Okay, not really 100 times--but feels like it. A few years ago I lost 55 pounds on MF and kept it off up until I became pregnant. Pregnancy to me was a license to eat and eat and eat! Well, now I am paying the price.

Fortunately I did not gain the entire 55 pounds back, but I did gain 35 pounds back. It is weird, I feel fatter now than I did when I was at my highest weight.

I have tired so many times to do this. I do believe it is different this time...and I will tell you why:

I don't believe that I am going to be successful--I KNOW I AM GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL! I don't hope that I make it through and last until I reach my goal weight, I am positive I will make it to my goal weight, by September to be exact.

In my kitchen I have a sign written with bright marker that reads:

I am 100% successful on Medifast.
I want to do Medifast.
Medifast is easy this time around.

I also put the same sign in my bedroom, bathroom, living room, and I put post-its in my car. I am 'brainwashing' myself that I am successful. Just like I felt brainwashed that I was a big fat loser and that I would never be one of 'those' skinny people. I am retraining my mind, changing my thought process. Wow! What a difference it makes!

If there is anybody out there struggling right now, I strongly suggest to write positive things on pieces of paper and put them up all over your house and car. After constantly seeing them and reading them, it will become your new reality!
carolannjeanette
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Tawanda » July 8th, 2007, 5:27 pm

You have a 'can do' attitude and that will get it done!! Good for you! (congratulations on the new baby!)
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mickeyz » July 8th, 2007, 5:51 pm

Welcome Back. :wave:

Sounds like you really have a good attitude. You CAN and WILL do it this time!
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Lisa_mla9500 » July 13th, 2007, 6:48 am

welcome back!! you will do it this time.. and heh... you had a baby and you didn't even gain all the weight back.. well, then your ahead of the game!!!

i have at least 30 more lbs to go.. if not more.. and ive begun to "snack" and its making me very nervous....so i'm with you!! positve, positive, positive... we will succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay in touch!! :D
Lisa_mla9500

Return to Come on in.