Registered !! Would like to ask a few questions...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Registered !! Would like to ask a few questions...

Postby katesmom » August 12th, 2007, 8:52 am

Hi Again,
I am struggling with getting started...I started the other night and fell off the wagon yesterday...I will persevere and start again today...

1) How can I add my picture to the site?
2) How do I add the "start" and finish line graphic to my profile?
3) Any one else just strating too?
4) Would love to hear from all of you as to tips to get going and STAY on program !
5) Stress has gotten me to this horrible weght... Any tips?

Thank you..I am starting out at 314 lbs and want to get to 150 pds...

HELP !
Katesmom :D

Thank you...
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » August 12th, 2007, 9:07 am

I sent you a PM :mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Hopebaby » August 12th, 2007, 9:42 am

Hi Katesmom! I am just starting out too. I started Friday and I am doing well so far. I think it's great that after you fell off the wagon you got back on. That is what we have to do. It is what I failed to do with other diets. There is an excellent book called "The 4 Day Win" and I think the author's name is Beck maybe. Anyway, she says to set 4 day goals and that you can do anything for 4 days. After the 4 days of course you will need to set more goals but getting that first successful goal attainment really helps.

That's the reason I took a couple of days off work so I could have a 4 day weekend. I am believing that I will be successful during this 4-day startup and reach a 4-day goal of compliance. Then I will have confidence to continue. I am on day 3 now so my first mini-goal is in sight!

Good luck on your journey and it will be nice to have someone else starting around the same time as me.

Linda
SD 8/10/07
205/175/130
Hopebaby
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Thank you !

Postby Guest » August 12th, 2007, 11:26 am

Dear Mike and hopebaby,
Thank you both for the support ! I will look forward to writing each day so I can stay loyal !

katesmom :byebye:

newbie also

Postby plash928 » August 21st, 2007, 6:47 pm

hi katesmom. i weigh 327lbs, so i can relate. i just ordered my food yesterday. as soon as it gets here i'll start. i've been able to sample several things and found my favorites. i intend to make the banana muffins, chocolate muffins and meatloaf muffins. they taste great and make several at a time, so they are available when i want them. if you don't have an HA (health advisor) get one because they can guide you through the program and are available to answer questions. i would love to keep in touch with you so we can help each other to be succsessful. you can contact me at my email address:Sir Snips alot <no e-mails in posts please>
good luck to everyone out there. love ya all
plash928

Postby Mike » August 21st, 2007, 9:03 pm

Hi Plash.... glad you are getting going.
If you register (its free) you can post in all areas and you can set up a button to your e-mail address as well.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.