Refuse to be fat and 40

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Refuse to be fat and 40

Postby letmyselfgo » January 26th, 2006, 12:33 pm

Hello, I am a first timer today. I ordered a 4 week supply after being inspired by a lady named Hudson in hawaii who lost 80 lbs. so far. I am going to start 2/1 and I need to lose 50 lbs. :exercise:

The weight just appeared in the last year or so, well I knew it was appearing but did nothing. I looked in the mirror after Christmas and my brothers wedding on 12/30 and went 'whos body is that? where did it come from and when is it leavng?' It was a miracle that I zipped up the size 12 $200 gown I wore. My sisters and I were grooms-women standing up for my baby bro. Of course they are size 4's I am an emotional eater sometimes making myself so full that I am sick. :? I am ready to be healthy and confident! My birthday is in August and I will be 40 (I like to say 30-10) and I will not feel this way for another summer!

I have been reading posts on here for some time now. What a great bunch of people! I think Nancy and Tim live in my city, how do I meet you for support?

Have a blessed day everyone!
letmyselfgo

Postby Drama Queen » January 26th, 2006, 12:46 pm

Hey Letmyselfgo,

Welcome!!! This board is wonderful and I'm so glad you found it. I'm a Newbie myself (day five today) and I am loving MF. I can so relate to your story!!! I feel like I woke up one day and I was 60 lbs heavier. I know it didn't happen that way but I think I refused to see the reality staring me in my mirror.

With a February 1 start date, start today to mentally prepare yourself for this diet. Everyday I tell myself the only thing standing between me and a healthier me is ME!! You can do it and all of us on the board are here to help and encourage you.

Keep us up to date and once you start the program be sure to join Roll Call every Sunday.

Drama Queen
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.