Received Shipment

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I am a newcomer

Postby Julie » February 28th, 2006, 4:42 pm

Hi All,

I just recieved my shipment today. I will be starting on Friday. I am excited about trying mf and after reading all of the testimonials, I have a feeling this is the one that is going to finally work!!! Does anybody have any suggestions on how to handle the first 3 days without wanting to stuff your face ? I love to eat and i know this is going to be tough!

Thanks for your help.
Julie

Postby LovenElvis » February 28th, 2006, 5:43 pm

Julie, welcome, welcome, welcome!

I started back in the middle of January on a Thursday and I even went out of town to families over that weekend. The advice that I had, that worked for me, was to stay busy. Keep moving and keep water and your meals handy. You'll be surprised how fast those three days will go!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 28th, 2006, 6:32 pm

I found that in the first three days a daily nap really helped as did having legal snack such as bouillon, celery, a pickle, SF jello. Just remember it is only 3 days and then it gets so much better. Post often during those days and let us know how you are doing.

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » February 28th, 2006, 6:45 pm

Hi, Julie and :byebye: welcome to you ~

My husband and I suddenly became :shock: aware of how many food-oriented commercials there were on television when we first started on the program. I don't watch much TV but since dinner preparations didn't take much time, we found that we had more time in the evening and turned on the tube. I had to use the clicker and :lol: change the channels as the commercials were just too enticing...I spent a lot of time in the sitting room listening to a relaxing CD and reading! I gave up watching the Food Network....

I'd vote for keep busy and be prepared. Plan your meals and the times you will eat them so when it's time for your three hour feeding, you'll already know what to prepare.

I hope you sail right on through those first few days and maybe Falisa's idea will help you to :snooze: dream of the thinny days ahead! :thumbsup:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » February 28th, 2006, 7:06 pm

Hi there Julie :wave:

Glad you joined us. I suggest you become a registered member of this forum. There isn't a difference if you DON'T register -- just that when you do register you can get the pound clubs added to your moniker, you can also see others on line and send/receive private messages.

If you click on the link below and register for the site - you can choose a user name and password. Then each time you come to the site make sure you sign in (you can always click the button to sign in automatically in your profile - then every time after that when you visit the site it will remember you).

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/prof ... e=register

You've taken the first big step towards the new you -- how awesome is that???

Keep us posted on how you are doing.
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby stelar » February 28th, 2006, 8:43 pm

Welcome to the MF family! My trick for surviving those 3 days? :water: :water: :water: Yep, lot's & lot's of water! And, coming here for accountability & support.

Shakin,
Stela :rose:
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Thank u all !

Postby Julie » March 2nd, 2006, 8:13 pm

Thank you all so much for you welcomes and inspiring words :lol:
Tomorrow will be my first day :shock: I will let you know how i do. I am sure i will be talking to you all again very soon :wave:

Julie

210/?/130
Julie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.