I'm ready to get started!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm ready to get started!!

Postby TypingTrish » April 16th, 2004, 9:59 am

Hi everyone! Been reading the board for a few days. I ordered my MF today and can't wait to get started! I had used MediFast about 11 years ago and I lost 87 pounds in only a matter of 6 months. Unfortunately, I'm not one of the successful "keep it off'ers". Over the past 9 years I have gradually put it all back on (plus some). BUT....that is all about to change! I have only myself to blame for putting the weight back on. :( I work from home as a medical transcriptionist and put in a LOT of long sedentary hours here at this computer. I haven't been exercising like I should and those snacks just somehow manage to waltz right here into my office all the time! However, tomorrow is the 13th anniversary of my 30th birthday and the beginning of the NEW me! I am tired of feeling tired all the time, not interested in going places and doing fun things any more. I am ready to lose lose lose! :yes:

I'm gonna look to you all for much moral support. I know I can do this again and I can't wait til Christmas! (My goal date).

Look forward to hearing from you all. Have a great weekend! :D :drive:
TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

welcome back!

Postby Tonya » April 16th, 2004, 10:10 am

Just wanted to say hello! I'm an accountant so I definitely understand the sedentary occupation! It's amazing how sitting in front of a computer can put a few pounds on you!!! :)

I think the best defense is a good offense....so plan, plan, plan!!

Good luck and congratulations on coming back!!
Tonya
161/149/127

You can be pleased with nothing when you are not pleased with yourself.
Tonya
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Landylue » April 16th, 2004, 5:44 pm

Happy Birthday, Trish! :candle:

A new beginning--what a wonderful present to give to yourself.

Best of luck to you, and keep in touch.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby TypingTrish » April 17th, 2004, 9:15 pm

LandyLue & Tonya:

Thanks for the warm welcome! Celebrated with "food" :bib: for the last time today! But I have high expectations for my weight loss this time and I "know" I will succeed!! :cleader:

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Trish :puter:
TypingTrish

Postby keysdiver » April 18th, 2004, 4:46 am

Trish, I'm on day 6 and it's amazing how much better i feel already. It gets easier each day, so I"m glad to hear you've made the committment. You can do it!
keysdiver

Postby TypingTrish » April 18th, 2004, 4:14 pm

Keys:

Hi there! I ordered my MF Friday and the "new" shipment hasn't arrived yet. I don't know if I did a "no-no" or not, but I had some old MF still left in the cabinet and decided I couldn't wait any longer so I started fasting today!! Other than the typical first day without sugar headache, I am doing great! I have done this before and had wonderful results with the plan. I just hate the fact that I let myself get back to this weight again. :dooh: I fixed lunch for my husband and girls, and it didn't bother me. I just sipped on my shake while cooking :guzzle: I am so determined to get this nasty weight off! So many things I want to do yet in my life and they are things I cannot do with this extra poundage tagging along. :byebye: I will be on the back of that Gold-Wing before I know it and in Australia with my hubby on our 20th wedding anniversary looking good! :stroll:

Have a great Sunday evening! :D

:puter: Trish
TypingTrish

Return to Come on in.