Rambling on

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Rambling on

Postby falisamarie » February 12th, 2006, 1:49 pm

Well today is my hubby's b-day :candle: and I had my daughter just put a cake into the oven for him and I promise you guys that there is a new kind of cake out there and I got it--it is a new kind of cake that smells extra good, I know this can not be any normal cake because it smells so much better, my daughter says it is just me but what does she know :roflmao: OK the truth is that it is a normal cake but the smell is divine and the funny thing is sweets have never really been my thing. I guess it is just the fat devil tempting me :twisted: The good news for this weekend is that I took my last steroid yesterday :yes: and made it through the whole 10days without any cheating. I know that God has given me extra strength with this because this is the begining of my 5th week and I have not cheated in the slightest!! I feel like I am finally getting over my addiction to food and the freedom feels wonderful. There are still times that it is hard to say no but everytime I do it does get easier. I read a post recently by Nancy that says something to the effect of "just follow the program and it works..don't try to add to it or take away from it" that is exactly what I do and I recommend that everyone do just that. Don't try to change something that is already proven to work so well. Why mess with perfection. If there is something I want that I can't have on the program than oh well I just won't have it because is it really worth justifying just a little of this or a little of that and risk messing up the balance that is so easily maintained by just sticking with the program? Ok now I am rambling and probably stepping on some toes but I felt in my heart I needed to say this so hopefully it helps someone. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me and I will be praying for all of you guys!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Serendipity » February 12th, 2006, 4:45 pm

Preach it sistah! :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby sidrah » February 12th, 2006, 5:25 pm

That's great. I've got a secret for you...You are doing such a great job. People are starting to read your posts for inspiration
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » February 12th, 2006, 7:15 pm

This is not the post I was referring to but it says just about the same thing

Trust the plan, if you follow it, you cannot fail. You can fail to follow the plan, but the plan will not fail you. The program has been used safely for 23 years - your weight loss dream can become a reality. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

I put Nancy's words in red like Jesus' are in the Bible :roflmao: I believe her words to be just as true!!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Sooo True

Postby Jan » February 13th, 2006, 7:56 am

Wow Lisa,
Look how smart you are!!! And a great smelling cake huh?? Pat yourself on the back -- you are doing great!!! :D Plus Lisa remember those cakes are not going extinct, :mrgreen: and when you get to goal and on maintenance you will be able to taste it again -- we just can't eat the whole cake!!! :mrgreen: The reason you are being soooo successful is because you are following the program right along. When we work it -- it works for us.
Good Job Lisa,
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room