quick question

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

quick question

Postby stacie4 » June 18th, 2007, 2:05 pm

Ok I finally got to read the quick start guide, very helpful. One question, it says on the lean option you can have 3 whole eggs, but only once a week. On the leaner it says 2 whole eggs plus 4 eggwhites, but no limit. So can you do the leaner option 2-3 times a week? I eat alot of salads, they are just easy to do. I had been putting lean ham in them, but did not really see that on the list. So if anyone knows how these eggs work I would appreciate it. And if anyone does eat alot of eggs does it slow your weightloss down. Thanks.
stacie4
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Mike » June 18th, 2007, 6:23 pm

Its a new policy. Originally, the egg choice was 2 eggs not more than 3 times a week. Remember, there is cholesterol in eggs, so I would try to keep that to 3 or less times if you are doing the 2 eggs plus 4 whites.
As for the ham, the guideline is that Lean is more than 9 grams of fat per serving. The leaner choice is between 6 and 9 grams, and the leanest is less than 6 grams per serving. Lean ham is an option, but with ham, keep in mind that it typically has more sodium, so its not the best choice.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.