questions for ladies, guys beware

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

questions for ladies, guys beware

Postby bunny216 » June 10th, 2007, 10:44 pm

okay, really there is a couple of questions i have. all this weekend it seemed like an extra hungry weekend for some reason. i haven't experienced that before. saturday i hung in there, but sunday was my downfall! i had a cheese burger and pot. chips! didn't know it was coming but the next morning i started my period! blah! well i gained 4 pounds! is that all in due to the burger and chips or does some of it have to do with starting my period? i'm new so haven't been on a period during medifast before. and if i didn't cheat would i gain weight while on my period usually? and was the super extra hunger because of my period? so many questions! sorry!
bunny216

Postby Mike » June 10th, 2007, 11:21 pm

My wife says yes, and yes.

Many ladies on here attest to the weight gain due to TOM (probably not 4 lbs though), and also increased hunger can be part of that.
Just for future reference, when you feel more hunger... first drink water, then try a low cal snack, then try an extra replacement.
An extra shake or soup would be a much better choice than a cheeseburger and chips anyday.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » June 11th, 2007, 2:51 am

I've gained 3 to 3.5 pounds from TOM and on the other hand I have lost 5 pounds during TOM.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to The Weight Room