question about the shakes..

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Postby KellyC » April 28th, 2007, 10:17 am

Ok, I've been giving the shakes a second chance.

I don't know if the cappuccino counts as a shake, but I love it, it tastes like a normal capp.

After trying all of the shakes again, with different things...
I find that the only one absolutely can't stomach is the strawberry. It tastes way too artificial.
And oddly, I usually love chocolate, but the choco shakes are very strange tasting.

I put vanilla extract in the vanilla shakes (and in the oatmeals), that helps a ton.

I'm trying to find a place here in montreal that sells different extracts, but so far no luck.. i'd like to try lavender, mint, etc.. all i can find here so far is vanilla and almond.

and the Davinci syrups everyone talks about are nowhere to be found here either. :huh:

So after giving all the mixes a try, the strawberry shakes and the tomato soup are the only ones i'll never eat again.
KellyC
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby pinkbugs471 » April 28th, 2007, 12:20 pm

I find that if I mix up my shake in the blender it is a lot more fluffy. Also try mixing it in the blender before you need to drink it. Keep it in the fridge to get it really cold, then remix it. It will get as thick as a real milkshake.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire

231/168/140
pinkbugs471
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to Weight Loss