Question about Crystal Light

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Question about Crystal Light

Postby tink » May 11th, 2005, 11:46 am

I have a hard time drinking water. I love Crystal Light though so I mixed some up to drink while at work. I knocked out 2 qts. in no time flat. I want to know if that goes towards my "water" consumption. :scratch:
"Just keep shaking shaking shaking"
tink
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 11th, 2005, 12:44 pm

Tink~~I would like to answer you, but I honestly am not sure myself. I guess I will await the answer with you.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby Dean0408 » May 11th, 2005, 1:51 pm

Tink,

Yes, I believe it does go towards your water consumption. It does add a few calories though........and, while I can't prove it.........I don't believe it has the same "cleansing affect" as pure water.

I hate plain water myself.......and, once in a while I will add some crystal light to my water. I have learned to drink gobs of plain water, and while it will never be my favorite drink, I know that is what is best for me.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby tink » May 11th, 2005, 1:55 pm

Thanks Dean! I just wasn't real sure about how to count it. I did manage to drink 64 oz. of plain water today which was a real feat for me. I did manage to knock out 64 oz. of crystal light also so I am full up to here with liquid! :lol: Anywho thanks for replying and I am going to try to keep up the plain water consumption even though it is very hard! :water:
"Just keep shaking shaking shaking"
tink
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » May 11th, 2005, 3:31 pm

Tink ~

Wow! I am impressed with you to have slurped down 64 ounces of wa-wa. Great GOing...

Yes, Crystal Light will count towards your water requirement.

Plain old water is ideal - it's the best for our body but for many of us, it is something we are not accustomed to drinking. I had to make it a HABIT to drink water. As time goes by, we begin to realize the benefits of drinking water and eventually it becomes our beverage of choice.

It's interesting to note that often times when people have a 'hunger' for something and they try to satisfy that 'hunger' by eating different foods – salty, sweet, savory, etc., it often turns out that we are just thirsty.

Caffeine is dehydrating so if you drink coffee or diet colas, be sure to drink some extra water – as general rule, for each cuppa coffee, have a cuppa wa-wa.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss