QueenieLou

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby queenielou » December 10th, 2007, 2:37 pm

holberry wrote:eye carumba, spammed out..
so I am so happy to see your post Queenie!
you are going to dazzel the family members I know it.
glad to hear you are back to sweating, aint it grand??!!

I am kicking a$$ at the gymnasium.Cannot get enough in. Planning on taking up kayaking and planning some trips. (can you imagine me in a kayak a year ago?)
so as I told T, not trying to brag, but Im turning into a fine tuned machine.

pm me if you want and we can compare our getting buff stratigies.

Run little queenie , :heart: Run
h

So good to hear from you, Hol!!! I bet you are quite the machine. I'll pm you to get some info on what I should be doing so I, too, can be a machine :) Kayaking sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear about your trips. Hope you are well.
Start: 4/21/2007
queenielou
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » December 10th, 2007, 2:37 pm

queenielou wrote:Hey Robin,

I didn't mean at all to imply that anybody else who jogs at 5 mph is slow, just that it's slower than where I was a couple months ago since I was jogging at 6 mph. I still wish for your dedication and until I can come close to matching it, it will take me forever to lose these last 50 pounds or so.

From now on, I'll just talk about distance, not speed :) Oh, and that was the first time someone ever said "your athleticism" and "your" referred to me. I'm thrilled!

At this point, distance or speed, many of us can still only be envious of those of you that run...PERIOD! Robin, you are also in my running envy category!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby queenielou » December 10th, 2007, 2:39 pm

lifelovinaries wrote:Fine tuned machine???? I am struggling to be a machine, let alone fine tuned or even well oiled!! Queenie, you go girlie! I can't imagine running. I HATE running, but then again, i have never tried it unfat so there's always hope i guess. 5mph a SLOW pace???? Get outta here. Running 10k at 6.2? Since these numbers sound high to me, i guess you can see where my running abilities lie! Anyway, geat job on staying conditioned even with the 2 month vacation.

Thanks, Erica! I just need some consistency and then I'll be ok. I'm keeping up with the "race" between you and Carrie. I better get moving myself, though, or both of you will leave me in the dust :)
queenielou

Postby queenielou » December 10th, 2007, 2:41 pm

Tawanda wrote:Queenie, I'm impressed and a bit :mrgreen: over your athletic capabilities (and HB's, too). I'm so glad that you are back with us and that you were able to get HB to post also. :)

Thanks, T! It's good to be back. Again, my athletic capabilities really are pretty limited as I quickly found out trying to do that 60 day challenge, but I appreciate your encouragement :)
queenielou

Postby queenielou » December 10th, 2007, 2:42 pm

Joy wrote:Hi,

Each time I stop over you are thinner and have more energy!

best regards & holiday wishes,
joy

Thanks for stopping by, Joy! Happy Holidays to you, too :)
queenielou

Postby lifelovinaries » December 10th, 2007, 3:10 pm

queenielou wrote: Hang on to that feeling of not feeling right if you don't do something everyday. I had it once and it was great. Now if I could only get it again...

Aaahhhh...as i wait for that feeling to hit me! Carrie seems to have it down to a T!

lifelovinaries

Postby DogMa » December 10th, 2007, 3:44 pm

Oh, now THAT, I have. I feel completely out of sorts and just somehow "wrong" if I don't run or walk first thing in the morning. Even walking days feel a little lazy to me. I think the only way to hang onto that feeling is to keep doing it every day. Because I know from experience, if you miss a few days in a row, it can easily become a week. Or 20 years. Right now even if I have to do fewer days for some reason, I refuse to let more than two days go by without a workout. Even when my toe was broken. My inner couch potato is way too strong.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » December 10th, 2007, 5:28 pm

DogMa wrote: My inner couch potato is way too strong.

That's an interesting statement. to avoid hijacking queenie's journal any more, i'm gonna bump to the weight loss section.

lifelovinaries

Postby DonnaS » December 11th, 2007, 5:05 pm

Hi Queenie and welcome back! I myself have been AWOL a lot lately and haven't done too well in the exercise and weight loss area. I agree with your earlier statement in one of your posts: "I realized how much being here was a huge part of my initial success." I too have been feeling that I shouldn't be here if I'm not going to be on plan. After I read your post I realized that being here is what made me so successful. I have been hurting myself by not checking in for support and accountability.

Sounds like your getting back on track. Good for you!

Okay, didn't want to hijack your journal so I'll leave you with a "I'm glad your back!" :D
THERE IS NO FAILURE EXCEPT IN NO LONGER TRYING - - ELBERT HUBBARD

SD 06/05/07
240/206.5/135
Restart 2/18/08
DonnaS
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » December 11th, 2007, 10:09 pm

Heyyyyyyy Queenie my girl!!!...how are you??? See you stopped over by me, but had to come here now..lol!
Gosh, i guess it's good that us awol people are coming back to the fold huh. I see you are doing well and trying to forge on...so am i. I'm doing the WW Points Plan...not bad at all, and i still do some RTD'S too. I've been doing my walking tapes, and my Slim'N Six tapes also, and the resistance bands comes with the slim'nsix tapes and they really give your arms a helluva workwork..lol!

How's school going?

Ok girfriend..out'a here now..will ttyl! Have a good rest of the evening.

HEY Donna!!!...glad to see ya!...will write you tomorrow.

chynna~
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby queenielou » December 12th, 2007, 10:03 pm

Thanks for stopping by Donna and Chy.

I have a paper due Friday and one due Monday. Somehow, I'm reading journals on here instead of working. I must really dislike myself :) I'll pay for this tomorrow.
queenielou

Postby bikipatra » December 13th, 2007, 5:51 am

queenielou wrote:Thanks for stopping by Donna and Chy.

I have a paper due Friday and one due Monday. Somehow, I'm reading journals on here instead of working. I must really dislike myself :) I'll pay for this tomorrow.

I definitely don't miss school. Back when I was in college only turbogeeks had their own machines so each residential college had a computer lab and so did the libraries. After midnight it became more of a party and it was so hard to finish anything. Good luck and get back to work! :lol:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » December 13th, 2007, 9:19 am

Good Morning and GOOD LUCK with your papers Mzz Queenie!!..i'm quite sure they'll both be deserving of a "A" :-P

Chynna~
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby bikipatra » December 26th, 2007, 5:59 am

Hope you had a great Christmas, Queenie and that all those papers turned out okay! Miss you!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby queenielou » January 1st, 2008, 8:58 am

Happy New Year, everyone!

Thanks for the holiday wishes, Biki :)

I've been home for almost 2 weeks. I haven't been on plan and I didn't bring and supplements with me because I knew I wouldn't be. For the last 2 days, I've been low-carbing. I've done 7+ miles on the treadmill for the past two days, too. I'm just trying to go back to Wisconsin less than what I was when I came home. My birthday is next week and it will be the first time I've been at home for my birthday in 8 years so we're having a party. It will be my last hoorah before I go back to school and get back on plan. My goal for the first half of this year is to lose 50 pounds. Also, I want to train for a half marathon. I know I can do the running part so we'll see about the weight loss. I can't wait to get back to WI and get back on MF. I hope everyone is doing well - I will check in your journals soon :)

Happy new year!
queenielou

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal