posting a little picture

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

posting a little picture

Postby krissss » April 18th, 2006, 8:49 am

I want to post a little picture under my name.I was searching all over but can't seem to figure it out.I know you can post before / after in the studio with help from Unca..But how do you do the little picture under your name ??????????????????? Kriss
krissss
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » April 18th, 2006, 9:10 am

Hi Kriss, you'd need to email your pic to Unca....tell him the name you use here on the forum (krissss) and ask him to make that pic your avatar :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby krissss » April 18th, 2006, 9:15 am

Thanks so very much Joyce...I will do just that.

:-P Kriss
krissss

Postby Jan » April 18th, 2006, 2:03 pm

Hi Kriss,
Oh how pretty you are and what fun to find your picture. Hmmmm I guess I'll have to get brave and add mine.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Serendipity » April 18th, 2006, 2:57 pm

Waahooo Jan!
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Arklahoma » April 18th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Krisss ... Your picture looks great. I've gotta get brave enough to do the same soon.
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby JustJeni » April 19th, 2006, 4:12 am

Come on Ark we wanna see ya!
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Postby gettinthinny » April 19th, 2006, 5:35 am

krissss you're gorgeous! You don't look like you have 53.5 lb to go from the pic!
deb

Started 04/13/06
5'10"
gettinthinny
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby krissss » April 19th, 2006, 6:51 am

yep....I do.
Thanks for all your kind words.My self esteem is in the pits.
This was actually my wedding in Vegas May 2004 .I probably haven't taken a picture since then because I am so embarrassed of my weight. I was about 175 when I met my husband and over the 1 year we dated and stuff I went down to 132 ...ya know....trying to impress and all and a long distance relationship.Then I moved closing to him I slowly started gaining.
I went from 132 to 185..in no time at all.

I lost about 10lbs for the wedding (Struggling) .I wish it was so much more.Since may 2004 I gained another 37 lbs..

I have one of the husband that can eat whatever he wants and still look amazing ...on top of that...he tells me ...I love you just the way you are...Big tiny crooked crazy blah blah ...which doesn't help control the appetite.So I would eat like he did...And wha la...212lbs.

He tells me ..I want you to enjoy life, be happy.Well he and I thought that meant eating yummy foods and spluging .Which is fine and dandy,But when your self esteem hits the ground and you are embarrassed to have pictures taken and embarrassed to take the kids to the town pool and choose to miss special events because you have nothing to wear that you feel pretty in....well thats not enjoying life! Ya know..

So here I am..
I am enjoying this problem and all of you very much.

I lost 8.5 in the first 6 days and then the scale has kinda not moved.I was wondering if that happened to you all as well.I will take the actally weigh in from the next sunday ...but I was just wondering how all your first 2 weeks went ?

Kriss
krissss

Postby krissss » April 19th, 2006, 6:55 am

DAHHHHHHHHHH....just love those TYPOS...Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. LOL....................I need to reread before I post...
Kriss :lol:
krissss

Postby deszignerchick » April 19th, 2006, 7:29 am

Krissss:
I totally understand! When I met my husband I weighed 165, that was 10 years ago. I lost weight for the wedding,but by the end of our honeymoon, I put most of it back on! I've lost and regained the same 60lbs several times. Last year my husband filed for divorce, I closed my beloved boutique and I stayed in bed for months.(this is the most I've ever weighed) Not eating, I gained 60lbs! I can look at food and gain weight!
I've lost 14lbs, this is my third week-the scale isn't moving!!! I'm trying to take 1 day at a time. I keep telling myself that this is at least coming off faster than other programs, but I didn't put it all on overnight. Just keep going-it'll come off.

and...I totally agree...my typing mistakes...ugh!!
and you look great in your photo!

gayle
deszignerchick
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby falisamarie » April 19th, 2006, 8:35 am

Gayle and Kris,

Please do not get discouraged the scale will move. Sometimes our bodies just say whoaaaa what is going on but then it gets with the program and starts parting with those pounds again. I did not do this but wish I had....take your measurements for the weeks the scale does not move many times you will see a loss in inches when the scale is not moving. Hang in there this program works!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lizabette » April 19th, 2006, 11:32 am

KRISSSS,

You are gorgeous! And don't worry you will get back to your pre-wedding weight, and your self esteem will be back sky high again...
by just following program and posting and letting us all help you get through it. :puter:

Thanks for posting your picture on your avatar. Guess what? You are inspiring some of the MF 'hold-outs" to do the same ...
not naming any names but the initials of one hold-out is J.A.N. I will refrain from mentioning others....this time. :roll:

Keep it up, don't worry about slow days, it works...you can count on it!

Lizabette

Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Web Room