New to posting-

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New to posting-

Postby Scrapper » March 28th, 2005, 8:23 am

Hi All You Awesome Losers!

Been silently in the background reading the inspiring info. By the time I go through everything new-- I haven't had time to write to ya'll. Actually this my 3rd attempt to post--for some reason the other two times didn't go through :x and I didn't have time to re-write everything.

Been MFing a little over 5 weeks now. I LOVE the freedom to be creative with all the products, and enjoy reading the Lean Cuisine pages for ideas. So, just dropped by to say Hi! and let everyone know how much I appreciate their care and concern for the MakeMeThinner members. Awesome amount of love showing here.

Lynda (aka - Scrapper )
58 Years Young
Doin' the 5+1
Start date: 2/16/05 - 255#
Today - 3/28/05 - 232#
1st Goal - 200#
2nd Goal 175#
3rd-Goal 150#
Scrapper
Newbie - #20 Club

Postby raederle » March 28th, 2005, 8:48 am

Hi Scrapper! Welcome! Sorry your other posts got lost in the aether-- but I'm glad you perservered; third time's the charm, apparently! Congrats on your 23-pound loss! How cool to make it into the 20 POUND CLUB (Unca!!!) on your first post... ;) Glad you found the forum; it *is* a great place for friendship and support; I'm a real believer that weight loss is darn near impossible without help... and you'll get a lot of that here!

Nice to meet you! :mrgreen:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » March 28th, 2005, 9:02 am

Hi Lynda,
Congrats on your great start and welcome to the forum.

Just wanted to mention that AOL users can have some issues with the forum. If you minimize AOL, and bring up an alternate browser to navigate (MS Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, etc...), I think you'll find the forum trouble-free.

We're glad you found us,
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby kassilou » March 28th, 2005, 9:16 am

Welcome, Lynda!

#20 club....what a way to announce your arrival!!! Way to go! :cleader:

I, too, love the choices we have. I can pick whatever packet I want and not worry about portion size... I can't do it wrong! What a relief!

Glad to see that you came out of lurkdom to share your success, and that you're on the train to Thinsville! :mrgreen:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Return to Come on in.