Finally posting my picture

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby bikipatra » April 8th, 2007, 5:24 am

Pashta wrote:You're a pretty lady, you'll be even more beautiful with your weight loss. :)

I quit smoking when I was pregnant with my kids, and with the 2nd one I stayed quit. It's been 2 years for me, no problems. I don't miss it! It sure STINKS... stinks up the house, your clothes, others smell you coming! :eck:

So glad you decided to make your health better by quitting smoking and losing weight! :clapclap:

Oh, I know! I hate the smell of a smoker's breath yet I smoke!!!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 2getskinny » April 9th, 2007, 2:11 pm

Yes it does stink! I dont smoke in my home, Don't allow anyone to smoke in my home so that is a good thing. I hate the way my hair and clothes smell when I smoke. I am so looking forward to trying this treatment. I hope it works. :)
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby MerryMary » April 9th, 2007, 3:20 pm

2getskinny wrote:I am so looking forward to trying this treatment. I hope it works. :)

I congratulate you for your enthusiasm! :bravo: There is nothing nice about smoking ... it even looks nasty! :twisted: (spoken like an ex-smoker :lol: ) Your new skinny body should have the benefit of a healthy lifestyle!! Good luck! :thumbup:

Mary
MARY
Started MF 11/6/06; reached goal 9/27/07.
MerryMary
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby 2getskinny » April 9th, 2007, 3:27 pm

Thank you! I am excited! I wish I would of never picked up the bad habit. But I will give thisnew treatment a try. :)
2getskinny

togetskinny

Postby Bonnie » April 16th, 2007, 1:01 pm

I hope you are having a GREAT MF DAY!!! Drinking all your water, having a MF meal every 3 hours, taking a walk, spending time with your family and enjoying April 16th 2007.
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Pegann » April 20th, 2007, 2:34 pm

Best of luck to you 2getskinny! I know that it is difficult. I quit smoking 10 months ago and it sure has not been easy. I used Zyban (Wellbuterin) for a month and it helped quite a bit..actually I think it helped too much because I lost my road rage (goodness I hate traffic) and I was way too mellow. Jeessh..glad I stopped taking that stuff. But anyway...I realized, for me, it was finally a state of mind. It was great that everyone felt the need to tell me how much I should quit for my health, for the family..blah blah blah...It was not until I was finally ready that it worked and I made it last. Everyday I make a choice not to smoke and there are certainly days that I wanted to detour right to the store. Just like everyday we make a choice to stay on this MF plan and to not to cheat. Some days/weeks/minutes are better than others right?

I will be thinking of you as you are taking on the world of willpower (quitting smoking and dieting). That shows incredible will and strength! :mrgreen: It sounds like you have a lot to do to keep you both motivated and busy! And you have all of us!! ;)
SD 3/9/07
215/162/145
Pegann
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby 2getskinny » May 7th, 2007, 9:30 pm

Thanks for the support Pegann, I haven't smoked since May 3rd, not a long time but I am taking one day at a time and this is good since I have smoked for 18 yrs straight. I haven't done great on MF but I am happy I haven't picked up the smoking. This first couple days seemed hard, not withdrawls but the Thinkin of "Oh I would be outside smoking" like after dinner or when I wake up in the mornings or when Work has me stressed. That is the hardest, Stress. But I haven't given in. I don't have the craving for smoking and no withdrawls like shakes or headaches. So I am happy for this. I also get to sleep before midnight now and I haven't done that in yrs. So that is a wonderful thing. I hope to get my MF back on track SOON!
2getskinny

Previous

Return to Studio