Possibly leaving the program for a while

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Possibly leaving the program for a while

Postby butterpecan » February 13th, 2004, 6:30 pm

Hello u guys, u r the greatest when it comes to supplying motivation, advice, sympathy or whatever the case calls for. Anyway I spoke with Judy the nurse and she is advising me to leave the program until I can get in to see my doctor which is Wednesday. She doesnt feel comfortable with my constipation problem and to tell u the truth neither do I and that is in more ways than one. She wants me to add more fiberous foods to my diet, such as fiber one cereal with skim milk and an apple a day. I am scared that i will regain the 10lbs that i lost but she says eat low carb, and as little fat as possible and continue to eat every 3 to 4 hours, so guys heres wishing u all well and i will hopefully be back on the program Thursday, but i am even thinking about not going off and try another laxative and then going to the doctor and see what he thinks. I'm feeling like if i give up now i may not start back so anyways. Thanks for all the support, and even if I do go off for a while I will still be checking the forum and offering any support that i can. So until then KEEP SHAKIN!!!!!!!!!
restart date 4/22/04
5'10
320/175
butterpecan
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 14th, 2004, 7:20 am

Hang in there BP!!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby finalstraw » February 15th, 2004, 12:41 pm

butterpecan,

Just remember, it is all about calories. Yes, Medifast is nutritional and easy because the calories are measured out. If you doc takes you off, just count those darn calories and you will still lose.

Let us know how you are doing.
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room