i'm in a pickle !!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

i'm in a pickle !!

Postby error » January 29th, 2004, 10:13 am

guys i'm scared i might have messed up. i had a shake at eight thirty, and at eleven thirty. so far i've drank eighty two ounces of water, and i'm going to have another shake in about 20-40 minutes. it's 12:10. but what i'm afraid of is this, i ate a dill pickle. i know those are aloud but i'm really scared.. is it okay that i ate a pickle? i just craved something salty and crunchy.. and get this. i didn't know that my aunt was cooking a thanksgiving type meal tonight. god it's going to be so hard not to eat... i feel stupid too, this is my third post today and it's my first day.. :uhuh:
error

Postby finalstraw » January 29th, 2004, 10:18 am

In the Frequently Asked Questions, there is some great information. Here is some that I have copied re: pickles.

Freebies:
Bouillon -2 cups/day (MBT or Wyler’s are favorite brands and come in cubes or instant broth packets)

Dill Pickles- 2/day
Celery Sticks dipped in salt- 3 stalks/day
Medifast Fast Soups
Medifast Crackers- 1 pack/day
Diet Sodas
Crystal Light (a fav, and great flavoring for shakes!)
Sugar-free Jello- small serving
Are there other freebies I should add in here?

Don't take all this to heart so strongly. You are doing fine, however, that dinner sounds like it might take some extra will power. :?
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby star85 » January 29th, 2004, 10:47 am

Error,
2 pickles a day are fine and allowed. It actually helps with your sodium levels. People have used pickles for years on diets to lose weight because if you think about it they are basically just small cucumbers! I buy B&G brand kosher dill pickes. They have 0 calories, 0 carbs, 0 sugar, 0 everything. Some brands do have calories and/or some carbs. It all depends on what the company uses in the ingredients to pickle them in, so just check the labels when you buy them. Good luck tonight at dinner and stay strong!

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Ellen » January 29th, 2004, 3:32 pm

You are doing great!!!

And don't stess out about posting three times in one day. Heavens there are some of us that are a lot more "talkative" than that!!;)

This forum is a great way to get past some of those tough hurdles!

Ellen
Ellen
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby SneezyKitten » January 30th, 2004, 3:52 am

Go for the pickle! CERTAINLY go for the pickle rather than.....just about anything else in the cupboard! And the boards are here for posting! Besides, even if you had made a mistake (which you didn't!!) you do damage control for that day and start out fresh tomorrow!!!! ;)
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss