help pickle attack

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

help pickle attack

Postby nalin65 » October 9th, 2004, 3:56 pm

Hi!
My name is nancy and Im on day 6. Been doing well so far- actually kind of proud of myself. TILL NOW!!!!!
Im on complete program- been having my bullion and celery daily. Today I had a pickle. And another. And a THIRD!!!
How many pickles can you have? Technically I figure I actually only ate one whole one (I had 3 spears). Is that one? Did I blow it?
nalin65

forgot to add

Postby nalin65 » October 9th, 2004, 3:58 pm

Forgot to add- the bullion and celery is in addition to the 5 shakes a day plus 64 oz of water. Im loving the DaVinci syrups. Had them leftover from WW and they're really making the shakes work.
nalin65

Postby Nancy » October 11th, 2004, 1:20 pm

Hello and Howdy, Nalin ~

Congratulations for selecting your very last weight loss program ever! You are off to a great beginning and please, no worries about those three pickle spears! You may have two whole dill pickles every day. Most dill pickles are going to be the right size - you do not need to weigh them or measure them, just enjoy them, every salty bite. There are some mongo deli pickles that are totally mammoth - you probably can picture them now - about the size of a banana - I would avoid those but otherwise you should be fine.

Happy day and happy life! Getting in control is a good thing.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.