o

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby katesmom » March 30th, 2009, 1:57 pm

Hey Leigh !
Sorry to hear about your daughter...Hope she feels better...I had to take my daughter's earrings out for awhile too...Maybe it's the Claire's thing !

Glad to see you here still...I've had a hard time fitting in time to post...
Hopefully this week will be better !

Did you have to claim your daughter's car as totalled???

Pam :)
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby nickieluv » March 30th, 2009, 6:33 pm

When I first read '180 and Pam' I thought you were saying you weighed 180 and my eyes popped out!! That would have been one hell of a weight-loss week. :lol: But then I remembered 180 is our new cheerleader/butt-kicker/motivator and came to my senses.

Someday soon when you do post 180 I'll be just as excited as I was for those few moments. :mrgreen:

How are things with exercise and Shane and all that? Nice that he was able to come home much sooner than expected.

If someone had told me when I was younger what marriage was really all about, I'm not sure I would have agreed to it. :lol: It's a good thing we don't really know until we're committed to it already. All the ups and downs, the effort required to grow with each other instead of apart from each other. It is all worth it of course but I don't know that a twenty-something could truly understand. Wisdom does come with age. I guess I say all this because you mentioned a long road a while ago, and it got me thinking about all the craziness we've endured in our almost nine years of marriage and how it almost ended a couple of times.

Quite a digression there - sorry - I hope your tree-remover gets his butt in gear quickly. I can't imagine the type of person who would agree to do something to settle a debt and then not show up! Well, I can, but it's probably much too mean a picture to be real. Good luck!
nickieluv

Postby MyComplete180 » March 30th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Hey Bama....
Funny, when I say 180 I thought the same thing, and I am 180 :shock:

Oh well girls we will see 180 on the scale too...

Nighty Night all, may the scale fairy come bless you tonight.

MyComplete180
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby katesmom » March 31st, 2009, 5:57 am

Hey Leigh !
Hope that the tree guy helps you out today...I am craving EVERYTHING for some reason today, so I thought I'd better crack open my bottle of water and get on here and write and talk about it !

Not sure why but who cares WHY...Stress is up and DH is cranky...

Have a great day ! :)
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom

Postby nickieluv » March 31st, 2009, 8:08 am

I don't know if you're feeling what I was when I got to the weight you are now, but for the sake of this post I'll assume you are and you can correct me later. :D

Once I got under 200, I felt like I had reached this awesome milestone. What I saw in the mirror matched what I thought I looked like. It was hard for me to still see the flaws since things were so much better. I felt great, I was wearing a size 14 (and in college I was a 10/12 at 150 - so sizes must be crazy different now) so it seemed I was only a few pounds from goal instead of over 50. I was tired of dieting, yes, but also it felt like I had arrived and accomplished my goal. I was getting so many compliments, I felt alive and younger and sexy and happy - basically, I lost any drive to continue. Then along came baby and you see where I am now.

I don't think you're going to go nuts and stop dieting and gain it all back. I'm just saying that I understand the emotions you might be feeling and how hard it can be at this point to keep going with the same gusto you had at the beginning. So maybe you might want to continue with MF, but look instead at some sort of fitness goal or something? Take your mind off the diet, sort of - keep doing it, but have a different goal than seeing the numbers on the scale drop.

I obviously didn't deal with it successfully, so I don't really have any great ideas, but I guess I'm just trying to issue a little warning about what might happen to you subconsciously so that you don't go through what I did. All those comments from others that you look just fine can have an effect.

These things never come out right - like your planned day off last week - I know what I'm trying to say but it seems to be sort of stuck in my head and not flowing very well. Am I making any sense?
nickieluv

Postby MyComplete180 » April 1st, 2009, 4:52 am

Bama...

Cross fit is cooooool! I too wwant to do when the weight is gone. How are you holding up??? I am in for an interesting day, but I did get my stuff, just can't start today....other priorities :x unepected.

I will check ya'll later

By the way notice there are more posts last few days :D
MyComplete180

Postby nickieluv » April 1st, 2009, 5:30 am

A fitness goal like that is actually scary for me, but I can imagine the feeling of empowerment and accomplishment that would come from it. My big fitness goal is to join a community sports team and not embarrass myself. But I'm terrible at sports so I don't know if I'd feel right making the other adults suffer watching me play. :lol:

I know you have the committment to do something like that. If you have the time, then I know you would do great. Good luck finding your new motivation!
nickieluv

Postby MyComplete180 » April 1st, 2009, 10:43 am

I would love to be on a local soft ball team!
MyComplete180

Re: Wednesday April 1

Postby MyComplete180 » April 1st, 2009, 2:36 pm

origAUgirl wrote:Hey ladies..!

"vomit. that's definitely gonna happen when I work out like that. Vomit is unavoidable."

L

BAMA YOU ARE WRONG for that!!!!!! I read that and laughed so hard, darm that smarts, so I am doing my best not to laugh but dog gone thats funny....
MyComplete180

Postby MyComplete180 » April 1st, 2009, 2:37 pm

Oh boy my spelling is oh so obviously drug induced...darm is darn...
MyComplete180

Postby nickieluv » April 2nd, 2009, 12:09 am

Personally, while I admire the goal of intense physical fitness, if vomiting is required to reach that level of body perfection I will never get there. :lol: This is the woman who can't stand to sweat - imagine if you had me dripping with sweat AND vomiting - I would never exercise again....
nickieluv

Postby MyComplete180 » April 3rd, 2009, 3:28 am

You two are killing me...maybe the pain meds but this whole topic is just making me laugh laugh laugh....

conversation between certain someone and trainer

Uh EXCUSE me, you want me to what??? S W E A T ??? I do not S W E A T, and no I wil not V O M I T, you want S W E A T then do it yourself!
MyComplete180

Postby MyComplete180 » April 3rd, 2009, 5:08 am

:felix: Waiting for the news, waiting for the news :felix:
MyComplete180

Postby nickieluv » April 3rd, 2009, 6:32 am

Just makes you want to beat that bratty scale, huh? I hope you see a big whoosh downward after TOM passes. And I hope you get a chance to vomit today. ;)
nickieluv

Postby nickieluv » April 8th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Wow - I knew it had been quiet but it's been 5 days since you made a journal update! Everything going OK?
nickieluv

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal