Ordered Yesterday

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby cydj21 » January 12th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Lisa, I am so glad that so many of us, with seemingly similar goals, are starting this off together. Just two and half more days! :D Who knew weight loss could be so exciting? Certainly not me until I found this forum! :heart:

I just got back from a trip to the grocery store. I stocked up the freezer with chicken and fish. I bought a lot of frozen vegetables, and bought both prepackaged sugar free Jell-O cups, and the kind you mix at home....I figure that way I don't have an excuse for cheating because if I'm in a rush I can just throw one of the little cups in a bag and go! :mrgreen:

Anyway, YAY for us! :buddies: This is going to be a great journey, and I cannot wait to get it underway. :D
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » January 12th, 2006, 9:50 pm

cydj21 and falisamarie ~

This IS fun and it will be cool for you two to begin at the same time - that means that you can experience the :roflmao: joys of being losers together!

You both have such great attitudes and are making the preparations necessary for success.
:cool:
Have fun this weekend - this will be the last time your friends see you at this weight! :yippee:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.