Off Topic ~ Kinerase Skin Care Products

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Arklahoma » June 15th, 2006, 8:22 am

Unca_Tim wrote:Havoline 30w motor oil works great...:)

Trust me, Unca, if it came in a nice shade of pink or transluscent ... I would have tried it. :lol:
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 15th, 2006, 8:27 am

loriannk wrote:Thanks for the tip Ark. I went on ebay and ordered a sample tube to try out. My lips are terrible I am guessing because of MF. They were find before. That is expensive stuff but the trial tube was only $5.75. I want to make sure it works for me before I buy a big tube.

Thanks again.

Lori

Lori ~ I'm sure the sample tube will be enough. A little dab will do ya and it is pretty expensive. The package insert states to use twice daily ~ once in the am and once in the pm ~ so I should be on the fourth or fifth application by now. Being the pesimist that I am, I've only used that one application at Sephora and was waiting for the product to fail, but no. My lips are amazing. No dry, peeling, scaley, skin pieces in sight. Unfortunately, my DH is getting pretty tired of me talking about my smooth, luscious lips. :lol:
Arklahoma

Postby Arklahoma » June 15th, 2006, 8:33 am

MISSANNE wrote:This entire line of products is wonderful. I am a product fanatic! I have tried practically every name brand out there. Sephora is like heaven to me. Kiehl's has a lot of great stuff also. So does Philosophy and Chanel. I 'm rambling. Kinerase is awesome!!! They have great facial mosturizers as well!

Missanne ~ Thanks for letting me know b/c I have very oily/acne prone skin. I'm concerned that Kinerase just might be the wonder drug for people with dry skin. Can you elaborate a little more regarding your experiences with this brand?

BTW, b/c the lip treatment was so amazing, the saleslady talked me into another product called Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel by MD Skin Care (Dr. Dennis Gross). She told me to use this as an exfoliant on my lips b4 the lip treatment. After I got home, I read the pkg insert and it is not to be used on lips. I phoned the company and they reiterated not to use on my lips. This product was even more expensive than the other so I was going to return it, but after I read their website I think I might try it. Do you (or anyone else) have any experience with this product line or product???
Arklahoma

Postby Arklahoma » June 15th, 2006, 8:34 am

ktrout wrote:
Unca_Tim wrote:Havoline 30w motor oil works great...:)

Mobil 1 - Full synthetic here.

Hey Ktrout ~ You must really value your lips. Synthetic's a little pricey, ya know!!! :mrgreen:
Arklahoma

Postby MISSANNE » June 16th, 2006, 7:19 am

That product is great also. However, if you use it on your lips, it may sting a little. I have used it on my lips but only once every 2 weeks or so. Pretty much any exfoliator you have will work wonders on your lips. But I only use them about every 2 weeks as opposed to 2-3 times a week like for the body.

I have used probably the entire line at 1 time or another but haven't in about 4-6 months. I always switch and at this time I'm using all MAC products.

Sephora usually carries samples as well as department stores. Maybe try that way until your ready to spend the money.

I'm horrible about that. I spend money like it grows on trees when it comes to makeup, skin care, purses, etc. Just not on my health. :(
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » June 16th, 2006, 10:53 am

im always geting chap lips... maybe i should make that a mile marker treat :D

right now once i get to 199 i am getting my hair cut... the back is getting too long to spike lol. i figured it would give me extra incentive since i like having my hair looking good :D
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby wildtrk » June 16th, 2006, 11:08 am

DntCryLilEmoGrl wrote: i like having my hair looking good :D

Hey we have something in common...can't stand it when I get a hair out of place.
327/247/199
MF Start Date 4/14/06
10# - 4/26 40# - 5/25 70# - 7/27
20# - 5/04 50# - 6/18 80# - 8/31
30# - 5/15 60# - 7/1

New Start Date 1/22/10
Starting weight 355/345/199
10# - 2/2/10

"How long does getting thin take?" Pooh asked anxiously.
wildtrk
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 16th, 2006, 11:46 am

wildtrk wrote:
DntCryLilEmoGrl wrote: i like having my hair looking good :D

Hey we have something in common...can't stand it when I get a hair out of place.

Arklahoma

Postby Serendipity » June 16th, 2006, 1:15 pm

wildtrk wrote: can't stand it when I get a hair out of place.

Which one, Jim?
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » June 16th, 2006, 2:18 pm

lol wildtrk thats great. you made me titter :D. i needed a good laugh with the calls i am getting at work today
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Allison Onederland » June 17th, 2006, 8:06 am

Ark,

Thank you so much for posting this!! A few years ago I was at my dermatologist's office and he had a huge bowl of sample packets of Kinerase in the exam room. The nurse told me to take a handful and try them. Wow! My skin had never looked better!! :thumbup: The next time I went to see him (probably a year later :? ) I asked if I could get a prescription of that stuff they were giving out samples of. No one could remember what it was and I forgot the name of it. :(

Now, thanks to you, I remember it was Kinerase...AND...now they make stuff for dry peeling lips which I also have a problem with. Another bonus is I don't have to have a prescription! I can order it off the internet! :woohoo:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :bighug:
Allison Onederland

Postby Arklahoma » June 17th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Allison ~ RUN, do not walk, do not pass go, go directly to your nearest Kinerase counter. This stuff is amazing!!!
Arklahoma

Previous

Return to The Weight Room