October 2006 Specials

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

October 2006 Specials

Postby Nancy » October 2nd, 2006, 10:32 am

:byebye: Howdy MakeMeThinner Folks ~

It’s the first of October and I know you are all waiting with eager :shades: eyes to know what’s on sale this month.

It’s a pretty good sale and just in time for fall.

Chai Latte $9.50 per box (regularly $12.65)

Creamy Chicken Soup $11.50 per box (regularly $14.35)

The Chai Latte tastes great made hot and steamy with a shake of pumpkin pie spice swirled with a cinnamon stick twizzler or whirled in the blender with ice and made frothy.
Drizzle some DaVinci Caramel syrup over the top like a Frappuccino.

The Chai Latte has no caffeine so you may enjoy it while watching the news and not be buzzed all night.
:snooze:
If I want to stay up late and watch a movie, I add a teaspoon of instant coffee to mine. :whattha:

The Chai Latte is soy free, has 100 calories per packet, 14 grams of protein.

Add some fresh chopped herbs to the Creamy Chicken Soup. We like it with chives or parsley. A dash of Old Bay Seasoning chirks it up, too!

You can make a Tai inspired Chicken Soup using a packet of the Medifast Creamy Chicken Soup,
¼ Teaspoon chopped lemon grass
1/2 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
a smidge of chili oil

Our family has been away on the islands of Kauai and O’ahu. I enjoy looking at the flowers, plants and trees here and notice the seasonal changes are not as dramatic as they are in the northwest where we make our home. We noticed the beginning signs of fall when we left the first of September and upon our return this week, I expect the dogwood and maples will be shedding their red and orange leaves.

Changes are good for all of us; they make us appreciate who we are, what we have, and where we’ve been; they also can inspire us to make significant changes in our lives.

If some of you have been on the program before and fell off, now is the time to get your rear in gear and go for it. Yup! Kids are in school, the barbecues are over, the holidays will be here before ya know it and a new season is upon us. Let’s getcha healthy and thinnier! :mrgreen:

In many ways, I am an observer, somewhat cautious at times and yet one who longs to participate. I don’t always feel safe to do so because of the many years of obesity, my joints are shot. There is a part of me that knows I am not getting any younger and figures if I don’t do it now, I may not get another chance!

We want to give you another chance, too. :whoohoo:

If it has been more than 90 days since you’ve ordered, we are authorized to offer you a discount if you :coach: call us first so we can help you.

You'll be glad you did!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

AHHHHHHHHH....

Postby gillian » October 5th, 2006, 1:52 pm

Finally!!! YEAH MEDIMARKETERS!!!!
Gillian
gillian
Preferred member

Postby 2getskinny » October 31st, 2006, 3:33 pm

I placed my order and tried to use the Code for those of us who haven't ordered in over 90 days and it didnt work. :(
But my MF Meals will be here soon.
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » October 31st, 2006, 10:20 pm

:pet: Aw…sorry ‘bout that - it's always best to go through your Health Advisor whenever possible to be sure you get any discounts.

TSFL is in the process of making some changes to the IT System - the software vendor they implemented August 1st did not deliver as promised and they returned to their original platform this past weekend, October 28-29. The site has had intermittent interruptions for several days while they do the fix-up.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials