Oatmeal Muffins

Add your favorite recipes.

Oatmeal Muffins

Postby Tiolazz » April 16th, 2006, 4:07 pm

Someone told me about an oatmeal muffin recipe that I could spread the sf/ff jelly on but I have done a search for oatmeal muffin's and got about 1000 hits... :shock:

Unfortunately, I don't have time to read through all of these, so if anyone has the recipe for the oatmeal muffins, would you please pm me or post it here? Please???? :bighug:

I have the recipe for the lemon poppyseed muffin and i tried that one, but really was not liking it much. way way too lemony for me... so if you would, please post or pm the oatmeal regular muffin recipe.

Thanks ever so much,
Terri

Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 16th, 2006, 5:15 pm

Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Medifast Oatmeal Muffins

Postby Nancy » April 17th, 2006, 11:07 pm

Hi, Terri ~

Sorry, I just found this...thanks, UT for taking good care of Terri for us. What would we do without you? :tears:

Hey, Folks!

A while back when I was preparing my Medifast Peach Oatmeal, I decided to add a teensy droplet of Almond Extract and it was excellent!

A little Almond Extract goes a long way so be careful!

Do you know how it is when you do things the same old way – especially in the morning when you’re running on Auto Pilot? I just go through the motions, rip off the top of a packet, and dump it in the shaker jar, stir, cook, slurp, blah blah...

Well, as I was drumming my neatly groomed fingernails on the counter while my Peach Oatmeal with a droplet of Almond Extract was taking a ride in the nuclear box I :shades: looked over the new Medifast packaging and read the Mixing Instructions on the side panel, :roflmao: chuckling because it says “Do NOT prepare in a shaker jar” and I always do so...

In the last couple of months I’ve eaten the new Peach Oatmeal every day, sometimes twice a day. This is the second case I'm on – not the 2nd packet but the second CASE of Peach Oatmeal that I've opened and hello?

McFly?

:shock: This is the first time I saw it! :shock:

My crossed greenish-blue eyes spied a NEW recipe!

Yup!

Right there in my :redhead: morning fog I discovered a wonderful recipe for Peach Cobbler Muffins and these are really good!

:secret: BTW, I used almond extract and not the 'Niller

1 Packet of Peach Oatmeal
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Packet Splenda™ sweetener
1/3 to ½ cup water
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon Vanilla

Preheat the oven to 350◦

Mix all dry ingredients together, add extract and water.

Stir until moistened.

Scoop into mini paper baking cups or spray Pam™ non-stick cooking spray (I sprayed the paper cups ‘cuz I hate scraping muffins off the paper with my front teeth!)

Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden. It made 3 generous muffins. Very good!

You can make a mega muffin or bake a miniloaf of it. Good stuff!

:secret: BTW, the Peach oatmeal does not contain peaches.

Huh? :scratch:

Yup, peaches are not as stable as apples so the Medichemist came up with a way to colour and flavour the apple bitlets to taste like peaches - bet it fooled you, too, huh? Sure is good even if it is peachless!

:eat:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine