It is currently May 18th, 2024, 9:03 pm

News News of Swap N Shop

Site map of Swap N Shop » Forum : Swap N Shop

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Make me an offer...clothing size 16 & 18 & 20-dress

I have some nice clothing summer & winter in both sizes, dresses, skirts, pants, jackets, you name it it is all tooooo big and some never worn. I have not had a chance to take pictures, so let me know what size & style you are interested in and I'll take some pictures and provide explanations. NO SMOKING house!

I also have some dress shoes I have Never worn or worn once.....

Hats, purses & ...
Read more : Make me an offer...clothing size 16 & 18 & 20-dress | Views : 599 | Replies : 0

Oatmeal to trade

I have one box of 5 packets of maple/brown sugar and a full 7 packet of the berry oatmeal. I love to trade this with anyone for bars (Mint or Chocolate), Soups, Shakes or Pudding.
Thanks!
Kelly
Read more : Oatmeal to trade | Views : 467 | Replies : 4

Banana for chocolate anyone??

Hi there...i am new and ordered mostly banana b/c i love them...and they are OK, however i lOVE the chocolate. Anyone willing to trade a box or 2?

Thanks in advance,
Randa
Read more : Banana for chocolate anyone?? | Views : 400 | Replies : 3

Need Oatmeal

I have noticed that a lot of folks don't care for the Oatmeal...I am getting ready to order some but thought I would check here first and see if someone had any to sell. I know what its like to be stuck with something you don't like! Please pm me if you are interested.

Lee Ann
Read more : Need Oatmeal | Views : 405 | Replies : 0

ignore

testing ticker
Read more : ignore | Views : 642 | Replies : 2

I have oatmeal and soup to trade

I have a few boxes of MF items to trade. I would like to get bars or chocolate shakes. Any bars except for Chocolate Mint and Fruit and nut granola.

I have

9 total packets of Apple oatmeal
12 total packets of Chicken noodle soup
12 total packets of Chicken and Wild Rice

All were purchased less than a month ago, so they all expire in 06.

I would like to trade to one person, ...
Read more : I have oatmeal and soup to trade | Views : 559 | Replies : 6

Summer clothes

Hi all, I have some summer clothes that are just hanging in my closet taking up space. I would like to get rid of them to make space for new ones. HA! I have some shorts, capris, dress pants, and a few shirts. Most are size 16W or size 18. I would like to just get rid of the whole lot as opposed to piece by piece.

Let me know if you are interested. I ...
Read more : Summer clothes | Views : 631 | Replies : 1

shakes for trade

I would like to trade a box of chocolate shake and a box of vanilla shakes for oatmeal. I am out of oatmeal and it's not time yet to order another month work of product. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Tanya
Read more : shakes for trade | Views : 343 | Replies : 0

Soups & Smores for trade!

Up for trade!
1 box and 6 packets of Chicken & wild rice soup
2 boxes of Chicken Noodle Soup
1 box of S'more Granola bars
1 box Carmel Nut bars

I really like the chili, Maple & brown sugar oatmeal & Apples & cinammon oatmeal, Pudding and Peanut Butter & Chocolate Divine bars...

Just let me know and off to the post office I go!
Read more : Soups & Smores for trade! | Views : 548 | Replies : 6

Soup Trade?

Would anyone be interested in trading products? I've got 3 unopened chicken with wild rice, 3 unopened chicken noodle, and one of each I sampled one or two packets from...I could get an exact count of packets if you ask.
I just can't stand the soups and I tried all kinds of things. :cry: If anyone wants to trade for some bars or shakes ...
Read more : Soup Trade? | Views : 472 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286