It is currently May 6th, 2024, 12:29 am

News News of Swap N Shop

Site map of Swap N Shop » Forum : Swap N Shop

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Chai to trade

I have three boxes of chai latte to trade. I would really like choc. pudding and or maple/brown sugar oatmeal- possibly apple cinnamon.
Read more : Chai to trade | Views : 647 | Replies : 0

WANNA SELL SOME SHAKES??????

Any one want to sell their shakes? I do not have alot of money right now, but I want my legs to be smoken' HOT!!!! So, if you have some stuff you wanna get rid of, ill take it off your hands.... PLEASE contact ME!!!!!
Read more : WANNA SELL SOME SHAKES?????? | Views : 729 | Replies : 2

Momentum Banana Shakes and Chai to trade

Would like Momentum Cappy or infusers if possible. Open to other things as well.
Read more : Momentum Banana Shakes and Chai to trade | Views : 625 | Replies : 1

Crab soup

have 4 packets to trade - exp 11/30/08 - don't care for it

Would like:
chai
cappuccino
peach tea.

Thanks
Read more : Crab soup | Views : 703 | Replies : 2

Lots of puddin'

Okay...not doing eggs and not doing pudding, that being said, love oatmeal. Any flavor...or make a trade offer. THANK!

7 eggs
9 banana puddin'
7 vanilla puddin'
13 choc puddin'
Read more : Lots of puddin' | Views : 614 | Replies : 0

In search of chilli or chicken noodle

aloha,

I have boxes of these that I am willing to trade for chilli or chicken noodle...

blue oatmeal
choc pudding
van pudding
chai latte
cream of broccoli
hot cocoa

Thanks for looking!
Read more : In search of chilli or chicken noodle | Views : 605 | Replies : 0

Suggestions Needed

I have decided to take another weight loss route but I have tons of Medifast I need to get rid of. The majority of is has recently expired. Some products have not. Please let me know if anyone is interested in products at a very cheap price. I will be listing them.

Thanks! :D
Read more : Suggestions Needed | Views : 730 | Replies : 7

Chicken & Wild Rice Soup!

I'm not sure of the exact quantity, but I have some chicken and wild rice soup I'd love to trade. I have over one full box, I would guess 10 packets, and can check specifics for anyone interested. I just cannot seem to get into the soups this time around. I am open to trading for any of the following:

Oatmeals
-Blueberry
-Apple cinnamon
-Maple & brown sugar

Puddings
-Chocolate

Shakes
-Dutch Chocolate
-Vanilla (although ...
Read more : Chicken & Wild Rice Soup! | Views : 557 | Replies : 0

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I am Pregnant??????????

So, I have a ton of stuff I will be selling. I have about 60-70 bars, almost two boxes of RTD chocolate, a bunch of shakes and pudding, oatmeal and snacks, etc! This was totally unexpected, so all of my proceeds, as it were will go to new baby stuff! I will probably sell for $1.25 each plus shipping for packets, 1.50 each for bars and $1.75 each for RTD's. All stuff has pretty long ...
Read more : HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I am Pregnant?????????? | Views : 1811 | Replies : 8

Lots To Trade! NEW STUFF ADDED!

I have for trade:

1 box Hot Cocoa
1 boxes Scrambled Eggs

Each box contains 7 meals

Looking For:

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Send me a pm if interested in a trade. Will ship without boxes unless asked for. Thanks.
Read more : Lots To Trade! NEW STUFF ADDED! | Views : 848 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286