Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby spicey » April 8th, 2005, 8:46 am

hey i been reading these post and they are GREAT.. way to go..
i am getting ready to start medifast in 2 weeks wish me luck.
spicey

Postby doglover » April 8th, 2005, 9:32 am

Welcome Spicey and good luck! Come back in 2 weeks (or sooner!) and let us know how it is going!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

tumbleweed

Postby tumbleweed » April 8th, 2005, 9:37 am

Hi Spicey! Welcome! This is such a great place for support, just reading the posts gives me a boost
Love your name too! :D
tumbleweed
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby Dean0408 » April 8th, 2005, 10:26 am

Hey there Spicey.........

You will be happy you started when you finally do.

I have to warn you of a common complaint about Medifast however......

Everyone complains that they wish they had started Medifast much, much SOONER!!

Hope to hear more from you in two weeks. We will be happy to respond to any questions you may have...........that is if we all haven't FADED AWAY by then..........this stuff really works!!

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

thanks for the replys i knew i could count on you all

Postby spicey » April 8th, 2005, 10:41 am

hey thanks for the replys . i knew forsure i could count on you all. i will be sure to check back in and let you all know how i am doing. i dont have to much more weight to loose so i am gonna be doing the 5-1 plan. i started out at 205 pounds and have lost a good amount of wieght on my own .
i am now 156 :) but been stuck at this weight for 3 weeks now and i am so frustrated with it :x . seems like my body doesnt want me to drop another pounds. in high school i was always thin weighing around 110-120.
gained all my weight after haveing 2 kids. now i am ready more than ever to finish what i started. i am ready to loose the rest of my weight.
i say thumbs up to us all . we are all doing a great job and keep on shakeing. have a great weekend spicey
spicey

Postby dlr2424 » April 8th, 2005, 10:47 am

Spicey....welcome...can't wait for you to join us and continue your journey with us ....the support you will get is outstanding!!!!!.... :yes:
looking forward to hearing from you
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Re: newbie

Postby spicey » April 8th, 2005, 10:52 am

spicey wrote:hey i been reading these post and they are GREAT.. way to go..

dlr2424 , thanks for your reply there is nothing better than chatting when you are going through the fast porgram or any life style changes.
i will be sure to check back in and let you all know how i am doing on the medifast. hey dlr2424 we are just about the same weight. what is your height ? i see you are heading for 120 for your goal. mine is 125 but i am sure i will want to go a little lower once i get there. good luck spicey
i am only 5'2
spicey

Postby Nancy » April 8th, 2005, 4:23 pm

Hey there, Spicey and welcome to you.

I was so excited about beginning my weight loss program and using Medifast.

I remember reading everything I could find, which was not much when I started in 2002.

Medifast is a perfect tool for people like you who seem to be stuck and just can’t get the rest of their weight to come off.

You have done a good job of losing that much weight. Wow! You are getting closer to a healthier weight – how cool to be able to enjoy more fun things with your kids! :thumbig:

The two week countdown begins…
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 8th, 2005, 4:30 pm

Spicey...(I love the name!!!... ;) ).....anyway I am 5'3 1/2" (I have to add that 1/2 inch it allows me a couple more lbs..... :D )....I started MF at 177 and my goal is 120....looking forward to sharing with you....it's so much more fun when you do things with other people.... :bouncie:
Have a great day
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Re: newbie

Postby spicey » April 8th, 2005, 6:27 pm

spicey wrote:hey i been reading these post and they are GREAT.. way to go..

thanks i am so looking forward to the program. i am actually on one now but will be switching. i am trying to use my products up since they cost so much. i am useing optifast now . strange thing is i havent lost any weight on it. thanks so much for all your replys i am so greatlful to see so many people care and many have goals to achieve right with me :roll: one day we will all be pround we did this and i am more than glad to share any results with such greatful people like you all. dlr2424 , thanks for shareing your status with me. you are well on your way keep on shakeing you will get there . and hey if i was 5'2 and a half i would add this in also ;) thanks spicey
spicey

Return to Come on in.